Hanson Roberts - To All Believers

PlatinumDove

I love this little card, it truly has to be my favorite out of the entire deck. :)

peridot

When I had this deck (I gave them to a friend), I bought a box with one of those picture slots in the cover, I put the deck inside and that one card in the picture slot. And that was my wooden box for the deck :)

Esee

Just wanted to add my 2-cents.
This was also my first desk, and I truly believe as other have said it was because she called to me to pass through the curtain.

MareSaturni

I love this little card, but i don't use it to read. Instead, i used it to focus. Like "now, i'm going to use my HR!". So i pick the card, and it helps me to concentrate before i start handling the deck.

I love Hanson-Roberts :D

~YUKO

Esee

All Believers

miss_yuko said:
I love this little card, but i don't use it to read. Instead, i used it to focus. Like "now, i'm going to use my HR!". So i pick the card, and it helps me to concentrate before i start handling the deck.

I love Hanson-Roberts :D

~YUKO

same for me....

AJ

would someone be so kind as to post a scan? I have the mini-HR and it didn't come with this card. Thanks!

Disa

I can't seem to get a scan to post here, but if you look at amazon for the Hanson Roberts deck it will show you a picture. It's the card in the front of the deck peering out of the window-it was included in the tarot to go as well as the standard sized deck. I'll keep trying to find an image of the full card.

Disa

AJ

Ah...got the idea, thank you.

Attachments

• hr.jpg
    hr.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 808

AJ

No, it isn't included with the little pocket deck. Wish it was. Perhaps someone else will share the whole card at some point.