Zirkus Mägi: The Midway Arcana

Le Fanu

That looks fantastic! Great idea - I love how you are constantly expanding and inventing. Please don't ever stop. I have the original 1st edition Zirkus (and two copies at that), so can't add to it *sob* but maybe if there's a special deal on some time, I can pounce :D

feynrir

These are brilliant :D I wish that all decks would do something like this; but then, it just adds to what makes the Zirkus Magi special. Super sweet.

(I don't have the Zirkus Magi yet, but have coveted it and this actually makes me want it moreso!)

Yelell

:D :D

Yay!

------

Some of the text in different places on your site is showing up in a font that's nearly unreadable. I don't know if it's just me though :confused:

But otherwise, yay!

:D :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 133

Freder

Wow - that's .... uhm, NOT the font I use. Does refreshing the page in your browser help at all? I did experience something similar a while back, but refreshing the page always loaded the actual fonts, and I haven't had it happen in a while now.

It appears to be one of google's eccentricities. Thanks for your patience!!

Yelell

Wow - that's .... uhm, NOT the font I use. Does refreshing the page in your browser help at all? I did experience something similar a while back, but refreshing the page always loaded the actual fonts, and I haven't had it happen in a while now.

It appears to be one of google's eccentricities. Thanks for your patience!!

No, but I looked again on a different computer and it looks fine. Looks like it's just me :)

How many cards is the expansion, does it say?

Thoughtful

Have ordered the Roadshow tarot and so pleased that l can add on to it with the Midway at some point.
The Midway is another brilliant idea from the ever creative Freder.

Freder

Yelell --

It doesn't say, but I can confirm that it's going to be fully-packed at around 80 cards. I figure not everyone will want to use all the cards in any given reading, and a handful are intended as alternates. Still, the Midway will close to double the number of cards in a standard deck.

I don't mess around! ;-)

Dan S

a distressed version of the midway arcana would be nice, too, for those of us who have bought the distressed roadshow edition!