The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

epvitale

KarlThomas said:
Glad to hear more images will be making their way to the blogs. I think it is worth whatever effort; the message is so interwoven with the images.

I need to scan the individual cards and then get an okay from Ciro, but once this happens the images will join the words.

Gary

sapienza

So in regard to getting permission for images, I'm not really sure where to start. I tried to find a way to contact Caitlin Matthews re the Celtic Wisdom deck, but there is no contact info on her web-site. And if you are using a US Games deck is it them you approach??? Is there a certain percentage of the deck (ie. number of cards) you can show before it becomes a breach of copyrite? I just want to make sure I'm not doing the wrong thing by anyone. Any advice would be appreciated.

SherryZoned

I here you about posting a deck. I think i would have to go through the publisher which I could do... maybe I should do. If anything it promotes their deck to people who have not paid much attention to it...

mooncat2

Is it too late to join in? I've really been enjoying reading everyone's blogs and thought if I'm going to spend so much time doing that I might as well be part of it.

SherryZoned

Mooncat you cant post your blog as a link on the forum but you can go do it in your profile on your homepage thing.

Jyscal

Ive gotten hold of usgamesinc in relation to me using their cards on my blog, still waiting for a reply...

Myrrha

KK, I'm going to be using the Tarot of the Secret Forest for my study if you are still keeping track in the first post of this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My journal is called Under the Leaves, the other one got deleted when I was fooling around with them.

Writing up a reading for the blog is much more time consuming than writing for my tarot journal. I've never really enjoyed writing. At least not since the fourth grade. Still, somehow it feels like a good step to take. I'm really enjoying other people's blogs entries they have a different feel to them than posts here at AT.

mooncat2

Mooncat you cant post your blog as a link on the forum but you can go do it in your profile on your homepage thing.

oops..........sorry. Have deleted and added to profile.

firecatpickles

Hi mooncat2. Welcome.

What deck will you be using?

SherryZoned

Welcome mooncat!

I have been checking out everyones blogs. Great names for the blogs.. This is a lot of fun and learning a lot.