The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

souljourney, could you redo your comment on my last reading? I accidentally rejected it instead of publishing it :neutral:

To answer your question, AT has a "Show off your tattoo" Thread I will dig up once its finished.

epvitale

More from the Skeptic

Latest reading is posted.

Gary

mooncat2

Thanks for the welcome!! :):)

I'll be away for the next two days and then will make a start.

KK..........99% sure I'll be using the Deviant Moon.

sapienza

I'm really starting to struggle with not being able to find enough time to read everyone else's blogs right now. I feel like I shouldn't even post my own readings if I can't find the time to read others. I'm fairly sure my time will free up in about a month to six weeks, but right now I'm questioning whether it's even fair for me to be involved with the group. Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling much like a team player at the moment. :(

pangolin

sapienza said:
I'm really starting to struggle with not being able to find enough time to read everyone else's blogs right now. I feel like I shouldn't even post my own readings if I can't find the time to read others. I'm fairly sure my time will free up in about a month to six weeks, but right now I'm questioning whether it's even fair for me to be involved with the group. Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling much like a team player at the moment. :(

Don't worry, sapienza, I'm sure we all feel this way to some extent or another. During the year we'll all go through spells where we barely have enough time to keep up our own blogs, much less visit anyone else's. And with more people joining this group all the time (hurray!), it would just be too daunting to think you HAD to follow every development.

I see this proliferation of blogs as a lovely smorgasbord. Visit, sample, comment when moved to do so. Pass when you're full. Contribute when you can. And keep posting on your own blog! You are part of the team, whether you feel like a good team player at the moment or not.

Onyx

No Obligation

sapienza said:

Sapienza,

I want to say that I feel that the blogs should not be considered required reading. This is a Personal Deck Reflection. I think that the blogs are only an expression of what others and myself are learning.

With such a growing group of blogs I don't read them all but I want to keep my commitment to myself to blog every week.

I hope that no one stops their own study out of a misunderstanding that they are obligated to read my blog. My hope is just to encourage others to continue on and achieve their own sense of victory.

I say read the blogs if they help. If not the focus more time on you personal deck.

Just my opinion. Everyone should feel free to ignore my blog if they want.

Onyx.

faunabay

I'm trying to do a reading on my blog and it doesn't show any place to click to add pictures. I'm sure it did before, but now it doesn't. I'm not sure what I've changed or what happened????? Help please?

The last couple I've just gone straight from Picassa and my picture to the blog. Not from my blog to add a picture. So maybe I'm just not remembering right?????? :confused:

SherryZoned

I agree with everyone else.. If you can't read my blog that is ok. Keep posting on yours. We all have lives and are busy and I know I do not get to everyone so its ok.. Relax...no stress..

Myrrha

faunabay said:
I'm trying to do a reading on my blog and it doesn't show any place to click to add pictures. I'm sure it did before, but now it doesn't. I'm not sure what I've changed or what happened????? Help please?

The last couple I've just gone straight from Picassa and my picture to the blog. Not from my blog to add a picture. So maybe I'm just not remembering right?????? :confused:

On mine it isn't really a labled button. There is a menu bar up at the top with little pictures and one of them is a picture of a picture. You click on that and it allows you to browse for the picture. I think the blog I'm using is called blogger.

firecatpickles

sapienza, this is all about a personal approach to tarot study. Reading other's blogs is not required reading lol!

faunabay, I know my browser mysteriously loses buttons all the time. When this happens, try saving your work, restarting you computer, and reloading the browser. This should work.