The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

Just for the record, I do look at all the blogs that I am following. I follow all of the blogs here :)

I don't always have the input for your readings, but I am reading them!

Myrrha

I posted a new reading a little while ago. It is a simple three card reading to start getting to know the deck.

autumnsdaughter

I posted a reading on my blog- totally confused about one of the cards. I am not very good at reading for myself... it's one of my biggest hurdles.

Llewellyn is turning out to have a very Pythonesque sense of humor... you'll see. :D

KarlThomas

I liked your post, Autumn.

Gazel

Just wanted to share with you guys that I have posted a new post on my blog, and in the Your Readings Forum.
I'm still trying to read so much as possible on your blogs. (Still can't always comment using my own blog url)

Gazel

autumnsdaughter said:
Llewellyn is turning out to have a very Pythonesque sense of humor... you'll see. :D

I read the post, I think it was good, and that the cards (esp. the Moon) are beautiful.

Sinduction

Still having comp issues although I was surprised with a new laptop yesterday! :D Should be up and running soon, I need to reinstall a ton of stuff and download some drivers.

I'm trying to get him to do the scanner first! It's no fun reading without being able to post the cards!

NorthernTigress

I added a new blog posting tonight. Kind of interesting. I guess I'm bonding with my deck... but not in the way you'd think.

Gazel

Thanks KarlThomas and pangolin for your nice comments on my blog. I've answered them.

Gazel

Gazel said:
(Still can't always comment using my own blog url)

A little hint ;o)

The way pangolin's blog is set with the possibility of commenting with my own name and url makes it extremely easy and accessibble for an outsider such as myself to comment on the blogger community that most of you use.

Love, Gazel