The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

moderndayruth

Promise, i am sorry for the negative comments. :( Unbelievable that some people actually have time to waste on stupidities of a kind... I agree its better to strengten your security settings than to bother with such stuff.
My diary/blog is here.
I was dilligent, i made four posts since last night! ;)
Again, in case you (that's generic *you*) are interested in having a look - pm me.
My impressions on TdV (Tarocco delle Vetrate - Stained Glass Tarot) so far ... "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship". ;)

firefrost

Helo to newcomers :)

mdr, I'm really glad you joined in! Do I still need to pm you for access to your diary? The link just takes me to the diary mainpage.

moderndayruth

firefrost said:
Helo to newcomers :)

mdr, I'm really glad you joined in! Do I still need to pm you for access to your diary? The link just takes me to the diary mainpage.

Yay, Frosty, my favorite study-buddy!!! Awesome that we are together in this boat too!!! :D :heart: :D :heart:
Mdr's secret code pm-ed! :D

firefrost

I got in :) good stuff! :thumbsup:

moderndayruth

firefrost said:
I got in :) good stuff! :thumbsup:
Thank you, Frosty! :D
I've just became your 23rd follower! :eek: :bugeyed: :D
So, i am following your blog, Kilted Kat and souljourney's... mind that i am a devoted follower! :D

Seafra

Find I have more time on my hands than I can give structure to. Was wondering if it is OK for me to jump on this wagon with you all at such a late date. Still have to create a web log somewhere, it would be my faithful RWS, um, pretend I have something interesting to put here. Oh! I know. I haven't 'studied' this deck for a long time so I'll be bringing a different mind set than I've had with past years' studies. The last study I participated in was on the Royals and it was VERY enjoyable but it petered out. Sadness.

Going to pour another cup of coffee and read this thread from the beginning.

firecatpickles

Seafra! There will be room for one more until December 2009....

Welcome.

firefrost

Kilted Kat said:
Seafra! There will be room for one more until December 2009....

...by which time I hope we all love it too much to leave... ;)

faunabay

Hey firefrost, I saw you were looking for a Llewellyn deck in the trade section. Did SherryZoned hook you too? ROFL After reading some of her blog I decided I had to have the Llewellyn! :laugh: I think this is one of the side effects of reading other people's PDR blogs. :p

firefrost

Lol, faunabay - yes, that set me off!

I also got the Transparent because of seeing Sinduction using it!

Not had any Luck getting a Llewellyn, though. Seems people who have it love it. Can't say I'm surprised! I'll just have to wait until I get a swap or a sale - Not got any spare deck money!