The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Sinduction

I changed mine after the first reading!!!

Of course, had the Transparent been at my house before then.... :D

It's a party over here!!! Ok, I'm off to do another reading....

firecatpickles

You see, and I knew that; as I have been following your blog! lol

I think I had changed it once and my edit got lost in the crash.

moderndayruth

autumnsdaughter said:
Posted another reading- a quickie this time.
Lol - i posted a 12 cards quickie! :eek: :D
I did want to try The "Discover Yourself" Spread (Courtesy of AT's Lynny) and i am sooo off the many-cards spreads and than i didn't have the heart not to post the reading once i did pull out the cards... and that's how i ended up with oxymoron of '12 cards qiuckie'! :D
Meanwhile, i did another dream interpretation reading - i almost discarded that dream as i thought it wasn't such a big deal, yet all the four cards that came out were Major Arcanum! :bugeyed:
I still have to post about it and i feel lazy... :p

souljourney

Temporary change of PDR deck...
I'm going with the Faerie Tarot for a bit. I want to get back to Tarot for a few weeks with the Tarot Meetup coming up next week.
Almost feel like a traitor...

But the animals are always with me. I would drop all else for animals if I HAD to choose. Well... and the Fey Tarot.

I'm liking this Faerie deck more than I thought. It is very positive... but has some other elements to it. Haven't used it much yet.

Seafra

I chickened out of my Deck Interview. Crazy how we create our own fear. Was a good exercise in that I'll tell ya!

SherryZoned

SoulJourney--I have sent off a money order to get the pathfinder deck you have I was really impressed with it.

souljourney

SherryZoned said:
SoulJourney--I have sent off a money order to get the pathfinder deck you have I was really impressed with it.

PM and let me who you got it from if you don't mind. I think I want a back up of this deck.
If I can feel comfy enough with it by April I'm going to see what it takes to read at the PRS Psychic fair. Several people have told me I'm better than the Animal Totem guy that reads there. :bugeyed: Well... we'll see.

Just posted another reading with the Faeries...

NorthernTigress

Added a new post to my blog. An overview of my Plays Well with Others experiment.

Asher

My webmaster has posted a technical update on my blog. Those who have subscribed, please read and bear with us as we make the transition.

Thanks very much for your support and your insightful comments!

Asher

Gazel

When will I ever learn?

Oh. I just can't keep up with all you bussy bloggers ;o)
I'm afraid that I have to announce that I have to quit this PDR :eek:(. At least I have to be realistic and say that can't do it every week.
Starting job with two children again has just taking all my energy. Maybe I can do it once in a while.

I'm so sorry.
Will someone please remind me next time I join in such an interesting project here at AT? The same thing happened when I was at the IDS last summer :eek:(
When will I ever learn?

Some of you are still in my google reader, and I'll keep up reading your beautiful blogs, but honestly I have lost track of new participants.
KK - you can delete me from the participants list?
I'll still use the Alchemical though.

Love to you all. Learn, and enjoy yourselves when doing so.

G.