Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Studies #1 and #2

Sylvie Steinbach

Case study

Now let's do a case study: (i want a little more than just physical description in your answers as I have added things than Faunabay introduced)

Laurie is the client. She wants to know when she will meet the right person. She indeed is looking for a long term relationship leading to possibly marriage.
The reading is using the no lay out system where all the cards can be used to answer this inquiry. The result is:

24-heart + 18-dog + 32-moon + 22-crossroad + 28-man + 30-lily + 12-birds...
....+ 5-tree + 25-ring

Please for convention present your samples as above. Of course my case study contains some tricky but real insights so work on this one. And refer to the book.

Case study #2

Julia wants to see who is coming into her life:

4-house + 8-coffin + 13-child + 3-ship + 28-man + 19-tower + 26-book + 31 sun

I purposely introduced many cards left and right of the subject to get you used to see and translate more than 5 cards.

I also went beyond descriptions by adding life details that in real life help describe an individual and can be very specific.

WaterSong

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Laurie is the client. She wants to know when she will meet the right person. She indeed is looking for a long term relationship leading to possibly marriage.
The reading is using the no lay out system where all the cards can be used to answer this inquiry. The result is:

24-heart + 18-dog + 32-moon + 22-crossroad + 28-man + 30-lily + 12-birds...
....+ 5-tree + 25-ring

is this about the timing? like season?

what I see here is that someone is already in her life , that has been a good friend and maybe loves her secretly( the Moon)...at some point this man will make his intention clear, will let her know and offer a long trem stable relationship, as in Tree + Ring, I see that as marriage

( sorry I am waiting for the book in the mail, )

what I see from these cards is that that someone is already in her life...the season? maybe winter?

Maybe I got it all wrong, but it is good practice...

Case study #2

what I see coming to her life is tall, light haired man, sort of an intelectual( book)....after moving out of his house ?

That coffin with the child is sort of worrysome...maybe I am interpreting them too literally but it looks like the death of child.

I hope it is ok I tried

magenta

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case study #2

I purposely introduced many cards left and right of the subject to get you used to see and translate more than 5 cards.

I also went beyond descriptions by adding life details that in real life help describe an individual and can be very specific.
(Still working on case study #1.)

Might Julia's reading mean that a man who has recently lost home stability, perhaps through divorce, and who has a child by a previous marriage, is coming into her life but she hasn't met him yet; when she does, they will marry and it will be a successful union?

Sylvie Steinbach

what does my true soul mate/companion look like?

13 child
18 Dog
28 gentleman
14 fox
3 Ship
2 Clover

hummm....he looks younger than his age, maybe light coloring, playful has a childlike quality to him and his loving...maybe our relationship started as friendship or is based on a strong friendship...he is also cunning, sharp, good mind and wants to move away to find his luck....

Hi Magenta,

Did you get the book? and did you read it? I would not translate that spread exactly as you did.

For everyone please before you submit your samples let me know if you have my book and you did read it. For some reasons, I can already recognize the ones who do own and learned the manual. If not please get it ASAP. It is a pre-requisite for this virtual workshop. I won't teach my book here so if your knowledge is from the old but outdated traditional system it is going to defeat what I try to do. It means I have to teach you the changes...I will only add more info than the book contains and do case studies to develop your abilities to see the big picture. I won't double check your readings!!! If you submit a case study you need to profile the person you did the reading for and give your spread as I did above. Do not tell what you translated so that others can train on it without influence. So we can all talk about the experience. And you can give us some feedback afterward. More fun and interactive for me. Another pre-requisite is that you find yourself a buddy or someone to do readings on. It should be part of the submission of case studies. If you do readings for yourself and you want me to double check it then it is not what this workshop is about.

To go back to this submission from Magenta, i would say that the dog and child means that it is likely you already know this person in some ways and yes he can be immature or younger in spirit. The look can be deceiving here because of the dog. The combination may not refer to a physical description.
fox and ship and clover could reinforce the idea that this guy is not that big and tall most likely shorter with small features. Auburn/brow hair. there is more in that spread relevant to maybe what he is trying to do right now with his life based on the fox, ship and clover. Job situation is a key detail here...

sylvie

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:

24-heart + 18-dog + 32-moon + 22-crossroad + 28-man + 30-lily + 12-birds+ 5-tree + 25-ring
Lily and Birds both refer to winter, and Tree and Ring to Spring; could the timing refer to the end of winter, say around the 30th of January? My reasoning is that winter seems clear, and adding 5 + 25 gives thirty. But I'm not sure why winter seems stronger to me than spring, given that each season is represented by two cards.

Sylvie Steinbach

Please do not introduce timing in your answers. We are just sticking to descriptions and information connected to the man. Thanks.

Magenta I think the best thing is that you wait to read the book you are introducing old translations and I am afraid that this will confuse more than help.

congratulations to Astraea for case study #2 you are on the right track but i am going to play the client here: Miss Astraea, how does he look like???

Warning for case study #1 it is a tricky one.

It is ok if you do not get it right we are here to share and learn to get better...use your intuition Faunabay the book is only a guideline remember a tool for psychic development...

Ok I need you to give each a post with cases results with their numbers...without adding things except your results so that I can answer specifically to each one of you without getting crazy on the posts... Case studies #1 and 2 only. no other requests thanks.

WaterSong

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Hi Magenta,

Did you get the book? and did you read it? I would not translate that spread exactly as you did.

hello Sylvie! thank you for answering....I ordered your book today, I will have it on Monday, I can't wait :)

Sorry if I started without having it, I am starting to really love the Lenormand and becoming passionate about it...lots ot learn!

The interpretations I gave are based on the traditional info I have at hand and my own intuition...

For everyone please before you submit your samples let me know if you have my book and you did read it. For some reasons, I can already recognize the ones who do own and learned the manual. If not please get it ASAP. It is a pre-requisite for this virtual workshop. I won't teach my book here so if your knowledge is from the old but outdated traditional system it is going to defeat what I try to do. It means I have to teach you the changes...

is in the mail :) will have to wait a few more days....I really can't wait to have it, to learn the new information.

Another pre-requisite is that you find yourself a buddy or someone to do readings on. It should be part of the submission of case studies. If you do readings for yourself and you want me to double check it then it is not what this workshop is about.

that won't be difficult....:)

To go back to this submission from Magenta, i would say that the dog and child means that it is likely you already know this person in some ways and yes he can be immature or younger in spirit. The look can be deceiving here because of the dog. The combination may not refer to a physical description.

after I wrote this description Sylvie, I realized I do know this person...and yes, very young at spirit.

fox and ship and clover could reinforce the idea that this guy is not that big and tall most likely shorter with small features.
Auburn/bronw hair.

correct...blondish hair, like honey blond, dirty blond.

there is more in that spread relevant to maybe what he is trying to do right now with his life based on the fox, ship and clover. Job situation is a key detail here...

yes! true....

Thank you Sylvie, this is fascinating....

I will follow the guidelines and patiently wait for the book...

xoxoxo
magenta

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:
you are on the right track but i am going to play the client here: Miss Astraea, how does he look like???
I think he might be a younger man (or youthful-looking), with rich brown hair and a burly physique; he has olive (or darker) skin, and is tall.

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Magenta for understanding and yes the book is the result of 30 years of professionally using the Lenormand with paying clients as a full career. But remember nothing is accurate at 100%. Let me explain through this story:
hair coloring is fascinating! watch out on people -and there is a lot of them!!! who color their hair. Sometimes the reading will give their true hair color particularly if their coloring is not stable like they change it every so often...ah no one thought about that ???

Let's go back to case studies 1 and 2. Please post results....

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:
hair coloring is fascinating! watch out on people -and there is a lot of them!!! who color their hair. Sometimes the reading will give their true hair color particularly if their coloring is not stable like they change it every so often...ah no one thought about that ???
I thought about it, but then decided that most likely the "versions" of themselves which people present for readings must be the ones shown in the cards; for we might not be able to tell the true hair color (assuming the roots aren't showing!), and it might be considered indelicate to ask.