Iphone Tarot App Recommendations ..

Stormdancer

Mystic_Blue_Jay said:
It would be nice to have a cool app that features the Thoth and also one that features the Sun and Moon Tarot. Hmm... and maybe 8-bit Tarot too.
We NEED Orphalese for mac....and Iphones...:D

Atcandela

Sorry for the delay.
I ended up getting the Tarot of Dreams. The graphics and animation
are wonderful.
I don't want to get to app crazy so keeping this one for now.

HiddenLight

I got the "1 Card Tarot Reading from NewAgeStore.com" app the other day. It's nothing fancy, but it was free.

winkee

omg, pictarot is so cute! i don't really get what the images have to do with the meanings though.

i use tarot pro, and i also like the goddess tarot. one thing that bugs me about tarot pro though is that you just choose your spread and go straight to the reading without manipulating the cards in any way.

my bf has galaxy tarot pro on his android phone and it is the best, it even helps interpret the symbols in readings -- very helpful for learning.

cirom

Pleased to announce that version 2 of the Legacy of the Divine Tarot app is now available as a free upgrade. I think most suggestions and requests on customer wish lists have been covered with the new features. Tarot of Dreams 2.0 to follow in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• 2-apps.jpg
    2-apps.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 119

Stormdancer

***sigh*** as Storm pouts in the corner.....blackberry??? Didn't think so...

(((CIRO))))

Floss

This is not exactly a tarot app but it's pretty cute - "Philosopher's Garden: The Tree of Life".

Check it out - lovely app. Complete with sound effects, tarot cards on the Tree of Life in an interactive game - plus all the associations of Tarot and Tree - VERY cute ....

WooMonkey

I have both the Tarot of Dreams and Legacy of the Divine apps, and highly recommend them! I use them on my Touch. One of the upgrades was the ability to turn reversals on/off--very nice.

:) Woo!

Flaxen

Le Fanu said:
Julia Cuccia-Watts put up a post the other day about a Maat Tarot application. I'd LOVE that, I really would! I bet it looks gorgeous on the screen.

Just been browsing the tarot apps and it seems your wish has come true. There is a Maat tarot app. Very tempting. :)