Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

Yvresse

Thank you silverwings94!

silverwings94

Your welcome.
I had a great experience with it yesterday. I went to an erotic arts festival and was able to get into a workshop with Serpentesa the Snake Priestess. Her workshop introduced you to her Boas and you had a chance to dance with them. I am petriefied of snakes. It doesn't matter the size, even pictures I have to turn away from. I had my pendant on and was going to take it off so the snake wouldn't get cut by it. I was told to leave it on because of the grounding. Well I did.I was so in the present with my snake that I overcame that fear. I think if I had taken it off(the necklace) I wouldn't have gotten as far as to just touching with a finger.
I had "spiral" on my neck and he began constricting. Little did I know he was taking the pain that I have in my neck and absorbing it himself. Later he went to my right shoulder and repeated . Taking my pain from my shoulder. Today I am pain free in my neck and shoulder. I just wish I was able to get him to my knee and work his magick there.
There was such a calmness, I felt that my pendant was working on all my fears and helping me to accept that moment in time.
I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that I am more settled and in the moment. I can concentrate better and any nervousness gets absorbed in the pendant or it dissapates.
Kat

harmony1985

After lurking on this thread for weeks i have finally bought myself a piece of moldavite :D
It is only a small piece, my funds cant stretch to a large piece but i am assuming size doesnt matter?
Also, is just owning a piece in my flat enough or should i carry it around with me to get the full benefits of it?
Cant wait to receive it!!

entropy

I can say that, since my moldavite ring arrived, the shifts in my life have been happening at breakneck speed. Not that I want to attribute that all to the stone, but I can't help but notice...

HYLEG

TO 'entropy' ... on MOLDAVITE

Hi Entropy,

Could you please elaborate a bit? I am going through a very deep spiritual process of transformation triggered by the Moldavite and do need to exchange information with other people using the stone. I have my first piece since mid April of last year, how about you?

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your response,
HYLEG

red :)

Dear HYLEG

HYLEG,
i have owned a peice of moldavite for a few months. i am experiencing something similar to you. so if you want some one to chat to about it im all for it :). it would be great to hear about others experiences with this amazing crystal.

morticia monroe

I had to take my ring off....it was driving me nuts.

entropy

HYLEG said:
Hi Entropy,

Could you please elaborate a bit? I am going through a very deep spiritual process of transformation triggered by the Moldavite and do need to exchange information with other people using the stone. I have my first piece since mid April of last year, how about you?

Thanks in advance for the kindness of your response,
HYLEG

Oy. So I've been seperated from my ex husband since 2006. I very much wanted to keep the marriage and the man. We've been talking about getting back together for most of that time, but he just wasn't doing anything. I read about moldovite on this thread, and decided to get a ring, half hoping that all the transformation everyone was discussing would come through for me.

Within a couple of weeks after recieving and wearing the ring, he had signed the divorce papers. NOT the answer I wanted.

Meanwhile, I got an interview for a new job, and have started hearing a lot more chatter about other job opportunities.

So far, the only concrete thing that has changed dramatically is the divorce. Everything else is just chatter.

I've gotten over the odd dreams, and now wear the ring 24/7.

What all that means? I'm still figuring it out. How much the changes have to do with the ring? Also a mystery. I'm still bumping along, somehow just along for the ride.

HYLEG

TO ENTROPY... on MOLDAVITE (2)

entropy said:
Oy. So I've been seperated from my ex husband since 2006. I very much wanted to keep the marriage and the man. We've been talking about getting back together for most of that time, but he just wasn't doing anything. I read about moldovite on this thread, and decided to get a ring, half hoping that all the transformation everyone was discussing would come through for me.

Within a couple of weeks after recieving and wearing the ring, he had signed the divorce papers. NOT the answer I wanted.

Meanwhile, I got an interview for a new job, and have started hearing a lot more chatter about other job opportunities.

So far, the only concrete thing that has changed dramatically is the divorce. Everything else is just chatter.

I've gotten over the odd dreams, and now wear the ring 24/7.

What all that means? I'm still figuring it out. How much the changes have to do with the ring? Also a mystery. I'm still bumping along, somehow just along for the ride.

Hi dear,

I think I can help you with this doubt of yours. You see, Moldavite is not a stone that brings about the transformation we think we want to see. It brings, instead, the transformation we NEED, we might not even recognize we need to go the other way but we do. You were divorced because it is the necessary step at this point in time to help you evolve spiritually. It is very possible that your ex-husband was holding your spiritual advancement back, so the Moldavite just gave you a kick of a help. In time, you'd have divorced your husband anyway, it would have just taken more time to end it definitely. The moldavite accelerated the process, gave definition to this area of your life now, instead of two years from now, understand?

You are now divorced (though you were already separated when you acquired your Moldavite) and have a new job. Give it a chance and you'll see much more positive transformations coming to your life. The time frame I see more commentaries about is TWO YEARS TIME. I'm in the middle of it for I have my Moldavite for 13 months now. I've been shown stuff I can't even describe properly, never mind my soul, how deep it was touched. It has been painful but I can see the point the stone is trying to make. I am following other people using it, so I can guarantee you the effects are very different from one person to the other. A client of mine was having serious problems with her business and also with her husband. It seems that the moldavite energy helped a lot, for she is doing very well with her husband and the business turned around in a very positive way. She thanks me a lot for insisting so much she should get the stone: she finally did and is much happier now.

It has been different with me. Moldavite is forcing me to face, to examine some deep seated old painful memories/events, it hasn't been easy but I do recognize it is a necessary step in my spiritual quest. Yes, I've been feeling a deep sadness but I won't get rid of my stones, no sir, let it come, we'll see where does it takes me. I'm also feeling an almost uncontrollable urge to move to Europe (from New York City), though I have no way of doing it. If the move is for the best I am sure my Moldavites (yes, I now have three stones, two rings, earrings and two pendants) willl see that I accomplish it.

In time, in case it was not understood: Moldavite CANNOT and WILL NOT change your Karma so, again, whatever comes to you helped by the stone energy are events and changes scheduled to happen to you, the Moldavite will expedite these events and changes, that's all. In other words, if you are bored to death with life here on Earth and need to speed up your process, whatever does that mean, Moldavite is the stone for you.

As companion stones I strongly recommend you get Herkimer Diamond, a couple of Satyaloka Crystals and some Quartz Crystals. Any quartz will work extremely well with Moldavite though the crystals I mention are particularly important.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Hyleg

rosebud_a320

HYLEG said:
It has been different with me. Moldavite is forcing me to face, to examine some deep seated old painful memories/events, it hasn't been easy but I do recognize it is a necessary step in my spiritual quest. Yes, I've been feeling a deep sadness but I won't get rid of my stones, no sir, let it come, we'll see where does it takes me. I'm also feeling an almost uncontrollable urge to move to Europe (from New York City), though I have no way of doing it. If the move is for the best I am sure my Moldavites (yes, I now have three stones, two rings, earrings and two pendants) willl see that I accomplish it.

In time, in case it was not understood: Moldavite CANNOT and WILL NOT change your Karma so, again, whatever comes to you helped by the stone energy are events and changes scheduled to happen to you, the Moldavite will expedite these events and changes, that's all. In other words, if you are bored to death with life here on Earth and need to speed up your process, whatever does that mean, Moldavite is the stone for you.

Hyleg

Hyleg I can very much relate to what you have written here, before I got the Moldavite I used to pine for past friends and the 'old times', when I started to wear my Moldavite after the initial feeling sick phase all these emotions just vanished, I feel my past is my past and I have no desire now even to revisit it in my thoughts. Even old friends now I feel nothing, just that yes I enjoyed their company in the past but now I no longer pine for these old friendships.
It is only when you look back over the months you realize the profound changes that have occured, it is very much like the Knight of Pentacles Tarot card, you plod along with every day life and the Moldavite seems to be making no difference and then when you stop, pause and reflect you realise what has changed and its yourself, how you feel, like you have released any thoughts and emotions that have been holding you back and preventing you from progressing in life.

I fgound a perfect description of Moldavite from the following link - www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/moldavite

'On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.
On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.

On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.'