The Triangle of Love

miss_apples

This is a spread I made last night in an emergency situation as I was doing a reading and didnt have an appropriate spread on hand. This Spread I mainly made for people who seem to have
"bad omens" in their love life and really need pointed out to them what is going wrong and what they can do turn things around. Its more like a pyramid but I thought "triangle" sounded more catchy :)

---------- 1 ----------
-------2-------3------
---4-------5-------6--
7--------8-----9-----10

Basically the formation is to place 10 cards in a pyramid starting with 1 at the top.

position 1: present problem

2,3,4 represent past

position 2: childhood influences/what you were taught about love

position 3: adolesent/young adult lessons about love

position 4: resent past/ within the last year what has been happening in your love life

5,6 represent the present

position 5: current influences

position 6: where things will lead if you keep going down the same path

7,8, 9, 10 represent advice

position 7: What the querent needs to work on

position 8: who/what can help the querent

position 9: who/what the querent should avoid

position 10: summary and final advice.

This spread can probably be easily adapted to non-love questions but I think its great for that person who doesnt have a special someone who wants to know why their love life isnt what they want it to be. Any suggestions on how to improve it would be much appreciated :)

WalesWoman

Miss Apples,
I tried out your spread and thought it was really great. I really liked that you added positions 2 and 3 for how we came up with our attitudes and beliefs about love and relationships in our childhood and teenage/young adult hood.

I'll post it in "Your Readings", maybe you could tell me what you think.

miss_apples

That would be great if you post your reading WalesWoman...and thanks for responding! :)

WalesWoman

It's posted and thank you for sharing this spread. I had ignored it because I wasn't in a love triange and curiosity got the better of me. I'm so glad it did too, this spread was just what I needed to get my perspective on straight.

miss_apples

The name of it is a bit misleading isnt it......

Wisp Wings

Maybe "Summit Look at Love"? Or "A Pinnacle View of Love"?

miss_apples

Wisp Wings said:
Maybe "Summit Look at Love"? Or "A Pinnacle View of Love"?

Those are good ideas. Or how abot simply "Love Life Spread"?

Wisp Wings

Good too. I am beginning to think "Life's Love Lessons" is a great name for this since it goes back into the growing up years to current time. I first thought "Love Lessons" which is okay, but if you are dealing with a person to read for that is a bit touchy on the subject maybe having it "Life's Love Lessons" may take the edge off a bit. Am I making sense to others here? lol.

miss_apples

I like that Wisp Wings...I just might use that one.

Wisp Wings

Happy that you like it. If you go with something else, you will know best, as it is your spread.

I have thought of so many people that I feel would benefit from this spread of your's. Some are sensitive, so it would have to be at their timing to use this. I haven't used it for another yet, but it really seems to be so well structured asking questions to pull out insight that you just know will turn the light bulb on!

Love, health, and finances is the three main topics to be read on. I hope others here will copy your spread to add to their repertoire. :)