What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

astronautica

The Pythagorean tarot! Should be coming any day now :)

Tibor

Phantasmagoric Theatre Tarot
Pocket Swiss Thoth
Standard Thoth (back-up)
I really need to stop spending now :(

Bhavana

Thoth (vintage green)

Carla

Arthurian Tarot (black borders), Mean Streets Witch, and a blue lace agate pendant. :)

Grizabella

The Celestial deck/book set. Again, a Nonny donation got to me so I bought one on the Trading Forum for myself. I may never figure out the Celestial even with the book, but I figure maybe it's a good way to take my mind off of more serious things in my life right now if I occupy it trying to figure this one out.

vee

The Bright Idea Deck and the Navigators of the Mystic SEA are shipped/will ship in a few days, respectively. I'll be splurging soon to get the Lebanese Tarot and then I think I'll not be buying anymore for awhile. ;)

I also ordered the book Tarot for Writers, really looking forward to that.

Bhavana

The Celestial deck/book set. Again, a Nonny donation got to me so I bought one on the Trading Forum for myself. I may never figure out the Celestial even with the book, but I figure maybe it's a good way to take my mind off of more serious things in my life right now if I occupy it trying to figure this one out.

ohhh, I love this deck. I got it on ebay for peanuts. It really is beautiful - at least most of the cards are, anyway. I don't think it is all that hard to work with...and I don't have the book. I do have some astrology in my background, and the LWB is pretty good. I find that it is a dreamy sort of deck, and very open to one's own interpretations. hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Manda

Ludy Lescot arrived yesterday, as did Easy Tarot Reading by Josephine Ellershaw.

Shipping notices came for Tarot of the Silicon Dawn, Minchiate Tarot, and 99 Names of God. I'm excited!

Also Halloween, which shall be a gift, and Konxari cards. Christmas in Septmeber!

starlightexp

Just got the Minchiate woo too... hope the Shadowscapes will ship soon from Amazon

Tarot Fairy

I just received the Llewelyn tarot set from Pollux, the cards are gorgeous!!