View Single Post
Citizen

FallynRaiyn 

this guy to me looks annoyed. He seems to feel the way I do every day doing dishes, laundry, picking up, making dinner.....over and over again.

this doesn't say "gardening" to me, it says "farming" which is a completely different thing. Gardening is fun, yes, it can be hard work, but it can also be relaxing.
farming on the other hand is a lot of hard work that has to be repeated over and over again, every season without fail or you won't survive. ....especially if this is your only means of taking care of your family. yes, it can be fun, and rewarding.....but overall it's a lot of hard work that has to be repeated over and over again.

it's so easy to get caught in that way of thinking......dishes again? laundry again? harvest again? and if you aren't careful it can remind you of what comes next, over and over, the clothes are going to get dirty again, the dishes are going to get used again, the seasons come without fail (one hopes)

to me this says "be in the moment" try not to think about tomorrow and just do the task in front of you. one foot in front of the other.

or maybe, depending on the spread position, it could be a reminder to take a break once in awhile. don't forget the joy of life too, not just the drudgery.
Top   #15