Tyldwick - Two of Cups

BodhiSeed

In this card is an image of a formal English garden; several yards apart are two huge pots of flowers. Both the pots and flowers are similar, indicating a relationship between people who may enjoy the same hobbies, have the same goals, share the same beliefs, or endorse the same political party. What they have in common is the spark that can create an abiding friendship, partnership or romantic commitment. Likewise, the slim, pyramid-shaped garden ornaments between the pots may represent common friends who introduce the pair to each other. The formality of the garden suggests that this is not a "one of" encounter; this relationship will develop some roots and grow if given a chance by both people.
On another note, this card may also tell of a reconciliation between people. In this case, remembering their original common interests and goals may help them set aside their petty grievances and mend the relationship.

malpertuis.co.uk/2013

Attachments

• flowerpot.jpg
    flowerpot.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 337

velvetina

I am certain that I can see the face of a lion, just off-centre - he's green & indistinct but a nod, I think, to the Waite-Smith image

BodhiSeed

I completely missed that! I thought it was only a tree, but now that I've looked for it, I see it. :D

Attachments

• Tyld2Clion.jpg
    Tyld2Clion.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 312

donnalee

I completely missed that! I thought it was only a tree, but now that I've looked for it, I see it. :D

Darn: I'm staring blankly getting nowhere on this one. Maybe this wouldn't be the best deck for me if I cant see something that is pointed right out to me!