View Single Post
Citizen

rosebud_a320 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYLEG
It has been different with me. Moldavite is forcing me to face, to examine some deep seated old painful memories/events, it hasn't been easy but I do recognize it is a necessary step in my spiritual quest. Yes, I've been feeling a deep sadness but I won't get rid of my stones, no sir, let it come, we'll see where does it takes me. I'm also feeling an almost uncontrollable urge to move to Europe (from New York City), though I have no way of doing it. If the move is for the best I am sure my Moldavites (yes, I now have three stones, two rings, earrings and two pendants) willl see that I accomplish it.

In time, in case it was not understood: Moldavite CANNOT and WILL NOT change your Karma so, again, whatever comes to you helped by the stone energy are events and changes scheduled to happen to you, the Moldavite will expedite these events and changes, that's all. In other words, if you are bored to death with life here on Earth and need to speed up your process, whatever does that mean, Moldavite is the stone for you.

Hyleg
Hyleg I can very much relate to what you have written here, before I got the Moldavite I used to pine for past friends and the 'old times', when I started to wear my Moldavite after the initial feeling sick phase all these emotions just vanished, I feel my past is my past and I have no desire now even to revisit it in my thoughts. Even old friends now I feel nothing, just that yes I enjoyed their company in the past but now I no longer pine for these old friendships.
It is only when you look back over the months you realize the profound changes that have occured, it is very much like the Knight of Pentacles Tarot card, you plod along with every day life and the Moldavite seems to be making no difference and then when you stop, pause and reflect you realise what has changed and its yourself, how you feel, like you have released any thoughts and emotions that have been holding you back and preventing you from progressing in life.

I fgound a perfect description of Moldavite from the following link - www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/moldavite

'On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.
On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Because its energies are so powerful it's a good idea to keep it near you a lot when you first get one and to meditate with it regularly. Whenever moldavite is used in meditation it is recommended that a grounding stone: black tourmaline, hematite, tiger's eye, smoky quartz, red jasper, or obsidian, be placed by the feet for grounding purposes.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.

On a more practical level, many people have reported that moldavite helps to release all that is no longer needed for personal growth: old ideas: leftover emotional/mental habits, whatever you know on a deep level needs to go.

Special warning: You will find in time that more and more things seem to be unnecessary: the relationship you're hanging on to because it's comfortable and you don't like to be lonely, for example. You may find it more and more important to be honest with both yourself and others.'
Top   #60