Need guidance RE ... what spread

Alex

Need gudance RE ... what spread

I have a project in partnership with another grad. student which deals with DNA amplificaction and sequencing. We're both new to it but we've done a pretty good job since Summer. Right when we very close to finishing, with just a few sequences to add, things started going bad and now we can't get a single amplification to work.

We've tried everything we were told in order to find out what's wrong. We're pretty lost right now.

So I thought of doing a reading on it, but I don't know what spread to use. I basically want to find out whether there's something wrong with the reagents we use, the machinery, or whether it's something he and are are doing wrong and no one has been able to pinpoint.

Any ideas re a good spread for this kind of question?

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

LeahG

Don't know if this will help....

One spread I like for looking at a current issue, what has lead to the issue and prospects you have in front of you is "The Ankh"

Unforunately I don't have the time right now to explain the spread but I have discussed it before - so have a search under my name "Kitty" and the keyword "Ankh" and you should find it.

Let me know what you think

Good Luck

allibee

my suggestion as a starting point would be:

1 - Where you are now
2 - What do you need
3 - What you don't expect/can't see
4 - Advice
5 - Outcome

Then, something I developed recently, has no name or position meanings, but works very accurately:

1....2....3....4 - these are all the 'what's'

5....6....7....8 - these are all the 'why's' ( or because's)

5 is the 'why' of 1
6 is the 'why' of 2
7 is the 'why' of 3
8 is the 'why' of 4

This spread can be seen in action here on Red Emmas reading - 3rd throw on the post:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9200&pagenumber=2
and really sorted out the nitty gritty. Had a lot of 'revalations' with it .

good luck

allibee

Alex

Thanks

for the help. I'll try one of these. Alex.

cuddles

just curious...did you use one of these? did it help? did you find your answer?

hope so!

Alex

when I was just about to

do a spread on it, the reaction started working again.

I never found out what was the problem.

Thanks

Alex.