New Lover/Choose A Lover

LadyBlackRose

Hehehe... Ok I had a friend who was asking me to do a reading for him that involved helping him choose between a few girls... I was getting frustrated looking for a spread that suited his needs. I had found a few but I just wasn't happy enough with them. So, I decided to ask him what he wanted to know most and I came up with my own spread.

I have even found that you can use it for a new relationship that has started or is starting or you would like to find out if you should start it. When you going to use it to choose between people, you can use it for each individual person and reshuffle again for the next... Or you can branch off from the first spread for the next person and so on.

*****1*****
*****2*****
3**4***5**6
*****7*****

1: Who he/she really truly is now.
2: How he/she really truly feels about you (wants, needs, emotions, feelings, attractions *sexually only or more than that?*).
3: What he/she will bring into the relationship.
4: What obstacles the two of you will have to face in the relationship.
5: Will you be happy in this relationship?
6: Will this relationship last? (or long-term potential)
7: Advice you need to know about him/her.

This spread really helped my friend out alot. I find that it works best when you reshuffle for each person. I mean, what if one of the cards maybe needed again? LOL

I have also used it on myself for a new relationship... The results were nice. I hope you all will enjoy it! And please, feel free to tweak it a bit if you wish and feedback is wonderful!

Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose

shotthebreeze

Nice spread. Works wonders!

.traveller.

I just tried this out and I am very surprised with the results. Very, very interesting spread, thank you for posting it.