Virgo or Libra??

Unicorncrazy

I am always looking for what my starsign in magazines to see what is coming up for me. But some magazines/newspapers say that i am a libra or some say i am a virgo!?
My birthday is on the 23rd of September and i really want to find out my proper satarsign , can anyone help me?

Thanx

Unicorncrazy

Simone

Unicorncrazy,

I guess your post would find a better home in the Astrology section...

But if you want to find this out, get a birthchart drawn with the location and the as exact as possible time when you were born :)

Some sites do that for free, I think Astro.com does it, but I'm not really sure.

Good luck!

Love
Simone

Fulgour

Unicorncrazy said:
My birthday is on the 23rd of September and i really want
to find out my proper satarsign , can anyone help me?
Autumn, and therefore Libra, begins at the exact moment
of the Fall Equinox. For this one: Check in the almanac!;)

Minderwiz

You could be either!! If you can give me your time of birth, year of birth and your place of birth I'll find out for you.

I was in a similar situation to you - my birthday is 24th October and most 'star sign' columns list this as the beginning of Scorpio and those that don't use 23rd of October. In fact when I checked using my personal details, I was born in the last degree of Libra (indeed the last quarter of a degree).

You could well be in the same situation, being in the last degree of Virgo or the first degree of Libra.

Indeed the Sun varies slightly from year to year in terms of it's ingress into signs, so someone with the same time of birth as me, born on the same day of the month in the same place could well be Scorpio. The year of your birth is therefore vital. The place of your birth will allow me to calcuate any time adjustment due to the longitude of your birth, as the ingress times are usually give in GMT.

paradoxx

try www.astro.com
input your birth information and resgister a profile if you want
go to "free horoscopes" in the navigation bar
select "perosnal profile" in the menu
This will tell you what your sign is and how many hours it was to the approaching/passing sign to the hour and minute.

BlueLotus

paradoxx said:
try www.astro.com
input your birth information and resgister a profile if you want
go to "free horoscopes" in the navigation bar
select "perosnal profile" in the menu
This will tell you what your sign is and how many hours it was to the approaching/passing sign to the hour and minute.

.... That said, I think deep down every one knows whether they belong to any particular sign .

Thus although astrologically speaking Virgo is close to Libra, you would be the only one to tell whether you act, look and show traits of either of these two signs.

It is unlikely that one is born on the cusp, i.e. bearing traits of both signs, although some astrologers do consider this seriously. I firmly believe that one has to be one sign or the other .

Let me give you some hints. If you are rather articulate, paying much attention to minor insignificant details ( at times ), quick to react and get worked up , possesive, a bit controlling, live an organized life, can and would be faithful to one mate, and are rather practical in your outlook , eloquent, smart, self-educated, somewhat reclusive, then you are probably a Virgo.

On the other hand, if you don't want to miss a thing about life, its ups and downs, love parties/gatherings of all sorts and kinds , the first to know everything ( or so you think ), have loads of friends from both sexes, love your parents and family no matter what and curious about distant relatives, and seem to want to please everyone , peaceful most of the time, hold no grudges against anyone for long, always seem to get it, but also not much in touch with your feelings, then you are probably a Libra.

But that is just my own observation and interpretation of these two sun signs. Better get the facts.

Minderwiz

You are assuming that all that matters is Sun Sign. That when we talk of Virgoans'' we are referring only to Sun sign. It is quite possible to have a Libra Sun and be quite 'Virgoan' in terms of character - for example having Mercury and Venus both in Virgo, and/or a Virgo Ascendant. An overall balance of elements and modes that worked out as mutable Earth, might well be treated by some Astrologers as a Virgo signature.

tarotlova

Hi all, I'm Unicorncrazy's mum and I would like an answer to this question too! I hate to tell you BlueLotus but she is a mixture of both, but I would have to say more Virgo than Libra as she is very sensitive. Okay she was born 23-09-92 at 0742 Australian time, I don't know what that is exactly in the normal time but I remember it was early in the morning if that helps! Plus I had her in 10 minutes and that includes driving to the hospital! I'll be interested to see what you come up with Minderwiz! Thanks

isthmus nekoi

I put plugged the data into astro.com and the sun is in *drumroll* Libra, but Jupiter is in Virgo.

tarotlova

isthmus nekoi said:
I put plugged the data into astro.com and the sun is in *drumroll* Libra, but Jupiter is in Virgo.
So what does Jupiter in Virgo mean? Sorry for my lack of understanding, but I'm only a little familar with astrology I know Jupiter is a planet of abudance is that right?