Hierophant in love readings

SunriseDesire

As the final outcome card, when asking how a romantic relationship will turn out...if you recieve the hierophant, what would you take that to mean? Ive heard marriage

Kittysashimi

As the final outcome card, when asking how a romantic relationship will turn out...if you recieve the hierophant, what would you take that to mean? Ive heard marriage

Definitely will see it as marriage. :heart:

SunriseDesire

Thank you! I posted my reading in the readings section and never got feedback so I wasnt sure

Kittysashimi

Thank you! I posted my reading in the readings section and never got feedback so I wasnt sure

You are welcome! I was wondering the same thing awhile back so I did some research over the net. :)

Because holy matrimony is one of the church's' most hallowed institutions, if the question concerns a relationship, The Hierophant is a marriage indicator. It can mean that the querent is on their way to the altar or that they are involved with someone who wants to go there. If you are talking to a person whose question concerns whether or not their lover will divorce their mate to come and be with them, The Hierophant is a clear sign that the marriage will take precedence over the affair, no matter what.

SunriseDesire

Thats interesting. My reading seemed to follow the rest of the relationship as it has gone so far..., if you wanna take a look and see what I mean, go ahead. It is titled Marriage?!

MariaPeea

Be careful, it completely depends on the context of the situation. I had the Hierophant come out as the outcome of a relationship between me and this guy, and it turned out it just meant things would stay the way they were which was in his "comfort zone". He was the hierophant and he liked things just as they were, and so that's how they stayed. And that was not together, LOL.

On a more positive note, it could also mean things between them/you will be much more stable and maybe more committed. So, the relationship will move into a more "traditional" stage, but doesn't necessarily mean they/you will end up married. Though it doesn't mean no, either!

tarotcognito

I would also add that the Hierophant could stand for a long-term, stable relationship between two people who aren't necessarily married.

Just my two cents.

SirRushing

Hierophant in love readings equals

1. Marriage

2. Conformity in a relationship, whether good or bad. For instance..
a. It is traditional (Hierophant) to propose to a woman in marriage. That is a "good" thing right? Maybe not. It gives men the upper hand making women wait on them to decide when they, as a couple, should get married versus a woman taking assertive action for her own destiny by being socially acceptable in being able to propose to a man in marriage.
b. Conformity is another way of saying "peer pressure"

3. Someone who is very knowledgeable about society, or someone of society in the realm of religion, education, medicine, law, art, humanities, cultural associations, psychology, sociology, anthropology, archeology, etc.

4 Conservatism or a Conservative person. Most likely they are not politically "liberals". They are conservative to maybe be moderates. They are religious people, not New Age and New Thought people. They maybe Humanists, but they prefer religion over Humanism. But they definately will not be Trans-humanists, because Transhumanists are most likely Atheists unlike Humanists who are a combination of being atheists, deists, agnostics and even Christian or Pagan Humanists.