Lovers and Hierophant together

WaterSong

I did a reading on the phone and the person had asked a quick reading(3 card) to inquire about what type of news she would receive form someone she is involved with romantically.

I used the Druidcraft deck and got:
Knight of cups
and then the Lovers and High Priest(Hierophant) together.

So, I did not want to be overly optimistic but I think they were speaking of some kind of serious love declaration here...maybe marriage?

I would love some input oh these ones...
I have never gotten those two cards together, so I felt they were powerful, as they are two Major Arcana.

xoxoxo
magenta

starrystarrynight

Sure could be a marriage proposal from this vantage point.

cherryberry

oha!! I'd thought the same thing, cause I see as the 'secret' card 11-Justice, which might mean, aiming for the perfect relationship status, equal balance, making a descision -at last :)

WaterSong

oh, thank you both for your input...

I was just making another reading for same person: she was a bit excited about the first reading :) and I wanted to make sure I was not overlooking something....

in the second reading I did, different spread, I still got the Knight of cups
10 of cups and Queen of Wands(which represents the lady pretty well) in the possible outcome positions.

I used the Llewellyn this time...
so I think there is a positive outcome coming fro them...

I think I can safely tell this woman that she can expect some good news( wipes forehead, it is a bit tricky sometimes whit matters of the heart)

xoxoxoox
magenta

cherryberry

good luck with it :)

WaterSong

cherryberry said:
good luck with it :)

ha ha cherryberry, thank you....don't want to end with a shoe stomped on my head if things don't turn out well :p but it sure looks good to me.

xoxox
magenta

colorwalk

In the past, I have had experiences with the Knight of Cups being a love proposal or opportunity/offer, so having that come up with the Lovers and Hierophant immediately made me think of a marriage proposal of some kind if they're not already married- and if they are, then I'd be inclined to think it has to do with moving up yet another level in their relationship.

WaterSong

Ocean Light said:
In the past, I have had experiences with the Knight of Cups being a love proposal or opportunity/offer, so having that come up with the Lovers and Hierophant immediately made me think of a marriage proposal of some kind if they're not already married- and if they are, then I'd be inclined to think it has to do with moving up yet another level in their relationship.

yes, Ocean Light that's the feeling I got from the cards...they are not married(yet) and i think they are facing a deepening of their bond, like they are realizing what really brings them together.I think there has been some sort of process in the male counterpart that is making this process possible.

thank you Ocean Light
xoxoxoxo
magenta

huredriel

cherryberry said:
oha!! I'd thought the same thing, cause I see as the 'secret' card 11-Justice, which might mean, aiming for the perfect relationship status, equal balance, making a descision -at last :)
Made me think of a Justice of the Peace ;)

WaterSong

huredriel said:
Made me think of a Justice of the Peace ;)

ha, huredriel...good point

Will remember that one :)

xoxoxo
magenta