Past Lives Spreads?

PurpleGoddess

Hi All,
I've been dabbling in Tarot for a number of years, only recently have I seriously started to study Tarot with Tarot for Yourself - Mary K Greer and Learning Tarot for Beginners - Joan Bunning. Two very good books. Using Rider-Waite because that's what is at the book store when I was pulled toward the "New Age" section.

I'm somewhat familiar with the Celtic Cross spread for general, love and other life experiences however I would like to do some past life work. Especially for myself, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels like she's been in human form more than once. I believe I have a very old soul and would like to find out my true purpose is in human form. According to Tarot for Yourself, my soul card is the High Priestess...I'm still meditating on the card and it's meaning. My Persona card is the Queen of Cups...both I'm sure are relating to each other. And will appear in the Past Life spread somewhere..

Your guidance and instruction would be so greatly appreciated. I so am ready to learn to tap into my intuition and the power of the cards!

Blessed BE!
PG

aeonx

Greetings PurpleGoddess. :)
Follow this link: Konraad's Past Life Spread. Just scroll down the page to find it. It's posted by our great Thirteen! :D

~aeonx~

Jewel

Konraads past life spred is wonderful! there are several posts on this floating around. If you go to the study group forum, under general, someone bumped these up a few days ago. Thirteen provided the frame work on how to do it, and several of us did the spread so you can see examples of how it reads. It speaks first to your childhood, work, and relationships in this life and in the 4th throne you have your past life that is influencing your current life. This spread was dead on for me.

PurpleGoddess

Thanks for the direction.

hi all
thanks so much for the links. i've quickly checked them out from work...ooppsss....helps me pass the time.

anyway, i'll read the posts in the study group forum later this evening. i'm excited to try this out when i get home!

blessed be!
PG

catlin

Hi,

I can recommend the past life spread of the book "How to use tarot spreads" by S. Abraham. It is a 15-card spread.

PurpleGoddess

caitlin

thanks, that sounds a lot simpler to use. is it as detailed? i'll look up the book on my library link.

catlin

Sorry the 15 card spread cannot compeed with the Konraad spread but I think it is easier for a first glimpse.

PurpleGoddess

oops..catlin

i just realized i spelt your name wrong, i'm sorry. i'll try both spreads out...maybe the 15 card one can be used as an intro. busy with social things so i'll try on the weekend. i'll take notes and share w/everyone!

thanks again!
PG

Jewel

PurpleGoddess, the Konraad spread is not as complicated as it looks (in my opinion), basically you have 5 readings in one. One reading per throne (childhood, work life, relationships, and past life) and when you do the past life part all of sudden they all tie together. Do not let the number of cards intimidate you.