Ace of swords as how someone sees me

The-Green-Knight

Hi everyone, I pulled Ace of swords for how someone see's me/ how I come across, this person in question doesn't know me that well but I've pulled this card twice. I'm using the Arthurian Legend tarot and the ace of swords is portrayed by a picture of a sheathed sword on a bed called "The sword of strange hangings" at first a thought it ment that they think i'm strange lol! I feel more drawn to the picture and the story behind it, more than the traditional meanings of the ace of swords. Help and insight would be much appreciated.

PAMUYA

Wecome to AT :heart:

Swords for me has intensity to it, happy or sad it seems to be more extreme, no melancholy here. Being an Ace it is only a seed, not a firm opinion on how he sees you.

aliceinwonderland

This card represents to me a steel trap mind, a sharp intellect. A born communicator. Very good for somebody that appreciates a stimulating conversation and logic.

Hope this helps xxx

The-Green-Knight

Thanks, you have both been very helpful

caridwen

Hi everyone, I pulled Ace of swords for how someone see's me/ how I come across, this person in question doesn't know me that well but I've pulled this card twice. I'm using the Arthurian Legend tarot and the ace of swords is portrayed by a picture of a sheathed sword on a bed called "The sword of strange hangings" at first a thought it ment that they think i'm strange lol! I feel more drawn to the picture and the story behind it, more than the traditional meanings of the ace of swords. Help and insight would be much appreciated.

Since this person doesn't know you well, I believe the Ace means that an idea of you is forming in his mind.:)

queenxofxwands

Perhaps it means they see you as a man/woman of few words, the ace doesnt really waste/mince words.

seedcake

Since this person doesn't know you well, I believe the Ace means that an idea of you is forming in his mind.:)

But I guess such Ace can tell in what direction this opinion can go :)