THIRD EYE MOLDAVITE?

EvaSegovia

OK, I'll admit.... I'm stuck on this third eye thing.... Thing is, I stumbled across a brief mention of working with moldavite on the 6th chakra. It's a pretty high-energy stone... Has anyone tried it?

celticnoodle

Yes, Moldavite can help with the 3rd eye....but it is a very STRONG crystal! If you purchase this, you may want to also invest in another crystal that will help with the energy from moldavite.

When I first bought my moldavite, I did so mostly because I thought it was so beautiful! I bought one that was wrapped in silver and could be worn on a chain. just GORGEOUS! and esp. as "green" is my fave color. Anyway, I began wearing it and it gave me SEVERE SEVERE MIGRAINE HEADACHES! (along with dizziness, and nausea--awful!)

Thankfully, I mentioned this to my friend who owns the store where I purchased this and she recommended I purchase Pietersite - to wear WITH it and also limit my time with the moldavite, and build myself up to it.

check this site out for how moldavite helps (and other crystals too) for the 3rd eye-http://shatteringthematrix.com/group/crystals/forum/topics/crystals-for-the-third-eye#.WUkP5WjyvIU

but do consider other crystals that will work WITH the moldavite and build yourself up to it. see this about moldavite and other crystals that will help you with it.

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite-part2.html

now, I used pietersite, which is also a beautiful crystal and good paired with moldavite. see here: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite-part2.html

plus, there are other great sites re: the pairing of these two. the pieteriste is also a great crystal to develop your psychic abilities. which is why it works so well with moldavite.

theFeeLion

Black merlinite is supposed to be good to use with moldavite too. I put a link in your other thread about it :)

Beancrew49

Just to add, the Moldavite-Herkimer Diamond combination is pretty crazy and has the potential to blast your third eye wide open.

EmpyreanKnight

Oh yes, moldavite is the bomb, EvaSegovia. I have a ring and I can't recommend it more. Be careful of fakes tho, and make sure you buy only from reputable shops.

celticnoodle

Just to add, the Moldavite-Herkimer Diamond combination is pretty crazy and has the potential to blast your third eye wide open.

I didn't know this (or didn't remember) until I began searching for some moldavite and pietersite links to give here. Hub & I went Herkimer diamond hunting last October in Herkimer, NY and we got some nice specimens. Now, I know exactly WHAT to do with them, rather then just having them on display our tables. :laugh:

actually, I did know a bit about Herkimer and its lovely properties--but never knew it would work so well w/moldavite. I think I might have a pendant made with some of the herkimer diamonds and now I also can't wait to go back there again for more! :D

It wasn't easy mining, but oh, so much fun!

EmpyreanKnight

You've used both, Beancrew? What was your experience? I've heard so much about Herkimer Diamonds, and your post is very intriguing.

celticnoodle

Oh yes, moldavite is the bomb, EvaSegovia. I have a ring and I can't recommend it more. Be careful of fakes tho, and make sure you buy only from reputable shops.

Yes, THIS is especially important! :)

Beancrew49

You've used both, Beancrew? What was your experience? I've heard so much about Herkimer Diamonds, and your post is very intriguing.

Herkimer Diamonds have the strongest energy of any quartz crystal. They amplify the energies of the crystals around them and they can boost or reveal psychic abilities when used near the third eye chakra. When you combine it with Moldavite, an extremely powerful tektite that is also known to boost the energy of crystals around it and facilitate movement into the higher dimensions, you get a pretty unique and powerful energy. As far as crystal energy goes, this combination is probably the strongest I've ever felt (unless you throw a Rhodizite into the mix) though I haven't worked too much with Phenakite. It can be a bit much sometimes, but if you're trying to explore the third eye, they will aid you greatly.

celticnoodle

Herkimer Diamonds have the strongest energy of any quartz crystal.
Really?!!! lol! I didn't know this!

They amplify the energies of the crystals around them and they can boost or reveal psychic abilities when used near the third eye chakra. When you combine it with Moldavite, an extremely powerful tektite that is also known to boost the energy of crystals around it and facilitate movement into the higher dimensions, you get a pretty unique and powerful energy. As far as crystal energy goes, this combination is probably the strongest I've ever felt (unless you throw a Rhodizite into the mix) though I haven't worked too much with Phenakite. It can be a bit much sometimes, but if you're trying to explore the third eye, they will aid you greatly.

:bugeyed: wow! who knew?! (you of course! :D) Thank you so much, Beancrew. When I have the time, I'll have to dig all my crystals out - the moldavite, pietersite, herkimers and perhaps my rhodizite, (I think I have that one too)--and see how it all works for me then. I am a bit too fatigued to even bother today--but I will try to do it soon and see how it all works for me. :) thank you!