the world reversed feelings

kaypeace

Whats peoples thoughts on what the world reversed for feelings?

PAMUYA

It's the end of the world, nothing will work, no confidence, failure, fear of change, unfinished work, not happy with life, incompletion.

Scibility

- feeling like you haven't quite achieved what you wanted
- disappointment or let down (anticlimactic in the moment)
- slow movement towards an outcome
- feeling like there's still work to do

If the cards following it don't feel hopeful, then it may be suggesting a feeling of deeper disappointment or intractable delays. Hope that helps.

RaaD

World reversed for me is a sign that you should ask yourself what is standing on your way in order to overwhelm your fears finish the things standing on your way. Maybe you need a rest for a bit to ask yourself who you really are and then move forward

SunChariot

Whats peoples thoughts on what the world reversed for feelings?

That depends a lot on how you use reversals. There are a number of different unrelated methods to use them. I have used 3 different ones but I have never used the more traditional one that changes a card meaning to it's opposite.

According to the method of reversals I use almost exclusively now it would mean that the person very much has the best, deepest, most love-based positive feelings possible.

As you can see of course, the cards work for each of us differently ... which I guess is part of the magic that is Tarot.

Babs

cat people

That depends a lot on how you use reversals. There are a number of different unrelated methods to use them. I have used 3 different ones but I have never used the more traditional one that changes a card meaning to it's opposite.

According to the method of reversals I use almost exclusively now it would mean that the person very much has the best, deepest, most love-based positive feelings possible.

As you can see of course, the cards work for each of us differently ... which I guess is part of the magic that is Tarot.

Babs

Please tell me about this method? I had this come up for me along with Queen of swords rx which I always took to mean the persons heart is ruling their head and this is a new experience for them?

danieljuk

The World is about getting that end goal (before the cycle starts again) but in The World (rx) that goal is out of reach. For me it's feelings of feeling withdrawn, frustrated and stifled.

SunChariot

Please tell me about this method? I had this come up for me along with Queen of swords rx which I always took to mean the persons heart is ruling their head and this is a new experience for them?

PM me if you want to know. :grin;

it's a bit long to explain here....I'll tell you more later.

Babs

WalesWoman

The World upright to me is about things have gone as far as they can, that it's time to step into a new level, it's all about progression... everything that got you to where you are now.

Reversed for feelings, in my mind is wanting things to stay the same, not take it further, not willing to step out of the comfort zone or move forward... so if this is about someone's feelings for another person or their relationship, do not expect any marriage proposals or suggestions of moving in together or anything that would change the status quo.

ArchAngelMeshi

So what would the World card reversed mean coupled with the King of Cups reversed? Is this someone who feels depressed and complete despair?

On it's own, I see the World reversed as unfinished business and feeling incomplete.