Knight of Pentacles!

oskinpower

Sorry to put up another thread about Knight of Pentacles:D

I'm doing a relationship/feeling spread for a friend.

The question was: How does person A feel about person B in the past,present and future?

The Knight of Pentacles was drawn. I understand that the Knight of Pentacles usally represents a person, however, in a feeling spread, can I interpret it as:

*Person A is feeling loyal and persistent toward Person B.
*stays fixed to a chosen course (person B)

OR

Should I interpret the Knight of Pentacles as Person B?

*Person B is a knight of the Pentacles in the viewpoint of Person A

Interestingly, all these 3 cards have defined human figures, young man with a sword, magician, and a knight, so does it seem to be more appropriate to interpret the cards in the second way?

Past=Page of Swords, Present=The Magician, Future=Knight of Pentacles
Should this be considered as a positive spread?

I did another spread for the same people but the other way around :

How does person B feel about person A?

2 Wands, Knight of Pentacles (AGAIN!), Queen of Pentacles (Reversed)

very interesting isn't it?

Thanks!!

firecatpickles

Hi sadboy. Here is my feeling about your throw. You asked how Person A felt about Person B. Therefore, all three cards are about Person A.

You can probably do this without positions (i.e. Past, Present, Future) all though it doesn't hurt to do so:

Page of Swords, The Magician, Knight of Pentacles​

There is a transformational quality that Person B has on Person A. At the present, the Magician (aka Person A) shows this happening. Page of Swords (aka Person A) is a young person (either real or perceived), thinking perhaps of h/is station in life, a burgeoning sexuality or ticking biological clock, checkin' things out from a distance. Then along comes Person B and "bam!" there is a stirring of emotion that is brand new, hence the "I," the Magician. The Knight of Pentacles is representative of a person alight with a new fiery passion. Feelings having have had been awoken recently. (I see coins as fire, sorry. I know I am alone in this.)

2 Wands, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles​

Yes, this part is very interesting. It looks like a good match, though. Same idea, being that these three cards are only about Person B, because this is what you asked. With the Wands as the air-intellect (again, I am alone in this) it seems there may be another person whom Person B is involved with. A conscious decision has to be made on h/is part. S/he has to decide between the Knight of Pentacles (aka Person A) and this other person (h/er "ex?"), the Queen of Pentacles.

From the preponderance of courts I would have to say this is a love triangle. Person B looketh to be turning in h/er byrlfirend in for a newer model.

K:spade:K

oskinpower

kilts_knave said:
Hi sadboy. Here is my feeling about your throw. You asked how Person A felt about Person B. Therefore, all three cards are about Person A.

You can probably do this without positions (i.e. Past, Present, Future) all though it doesn't hurt to do so:

Page of Swords, The Magician, Knight of Pentacles​

There is a transformational quality that Person B has on Person A. At the present, the Magician (aka Person A) shows this happening. Page of Swords (aka Person A) is a young person (either real or perceived), thinking perhaps of h/is station in life, a burgeoning sexuality or ticking biological clock, checkin' things out from a distance. Then along comes Person B and "bam!" there is a stirring of emotion that is brand new, hence the "I," the Magician. The Knight of Pentacles is representative of a person alight with a new fiery passion. Feelings having have had been awoken recently. (I see coins as fire, sorry. I know I am alone in this.)

2 Wands, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles​

Yes, this part is very interesting. It looks like a good match, though. Same idea, being that these three cards are only about Person B, because this is what you asked. With the Wands as the air-intellect (again, I am alone in this) it seems there may be another person whom Person B is involved with. A conscious decision has to be made on h/is part. S/he has to decide between the Knight of Pentacles (aka Person A) and this other person (h/er "ex?"), the Queen of Pentacles.

From the preponderance of courts I would have to say this is a love triangle. Person B looketh to be turning in h/er byrlfirend in for a newer model.

Hi it's so amazing that experience reader can relate these cards so well and make them into a believable story!:D Thanks!

Anyways. If we disregard the position of the cards (past/present/future), then do we assume the feeling is current?

firecatpickles

sadboy108 said:
Hi it's so amazing that experience reader can relate these cards so well and make them into a believable story
I wouldn't say I'm that experienced, just objective ;)

sadboy108 said:
If we disregard the position of the cards (past/present/future), then do we assume the feeling is current?
I think your reading taps into a current situation and possibly a potential outcome. Your query is framed in such a way that does not invite augury, or fortune-telling, per se...