5 of pentacles

NamasteIndia

If 5 of pentacles turns up for outcome of a travel journey
will the journey happen or not?

BodhiSeed

I would say they need to be careful not to be the victim of a pickpocket or take care they don't catch anything (sickness/health) as they travel.

starrystarrynight

If you mean an actual physical journey to a different location, it could mean the trip will be delayed or not happen at all...possibly due to finances or health problems.

NamasteIndia

yes even i felt that journey will not happen due to lack of finance
health never crossed my mind...but definitely i felt that positive outcome is not there.

getting pickpocketed during the journey cant be because the question was what will be outcome of the journey whether he will be able to go or not?
so i guess he wont be able to go due to financial constraints.

Eddie

NamasteIndia said:

You are posing one question to the cards and asking about another. Your original question seems vague.

The original question seems more general, whilst the second would be " is the journey going ahead or not?"

Overall I'd say money is an issue with this trip and needs to be looked at if, it is not going to impact on what it is you want from this trip.

Eddie

rwcarter

NamasteIndia said:
"outcome of a travel journey" assumes that the journey has already occurred or will occur. So in that case, I'd say that the travel ended up costing more than one had planned, leaving one short of money.

As whether a journey will happen or not, it could mean, "No, you won't have the funds" or "Yes, but you may need to travel cheaply" or "Yes, and it's gonna leave you broke."

Rodney

mza

I agree with the financial bit as well although at first glance i thought the outcome of the journey was that they would suffer a breakdown in transport and would have to wait/ look for help. Stranded basically. Just a thought.

NamasteIndia

this is a official tour to israel and my husband was nominated by is company it would have been his first trip abroad
but the company is not confirming anything now they are just dilly dallying i will post details of whatever happens

yes the company would have to pay from their pocket and so they are in two minds.

pasara

NamasteIndia said:

I don't see it as saying the trip won't happen, but I do see it suggesting that there will be problems. Perhaps a reservation mix-up, bumped from flight, lost luggage, illness or some other unpleasant situation. You might want to ask for advice to make the trip go more smoothly.

NamasteIndia

pasara said:
I don't see it as saying the trip won't happen, but I do see it suggesting that there will be problems. Perhaps a reservation mix-up, bumped from flight, lost luggage, illness or some other unpleasant situation. You might want to ask for advice to make the trip go more smoothly.
Oh! so its a cautioning card
if the trip does happen then i will ask my cards for advice
and surely if my husband goes abroad alone he will end up blowing lot of money and that will bring us down financially....