Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

moonbear

Yay!!! So glad these have started arriving. Hopefully mine should be here in a few days :)

moonbearxxx

Essjay

Now I'm getting worried šŸ˜. If it's shipping from China, Australian deliveries are usually pretty quick.

Are the Kickstarter decks getting sent first? I just ordered from the website in January.

I would bet the Kickstarters are definitely first.

DaughterOfDanu

I would bet the Kickstarters are definitely first.
I was told all decks were shipped out so hopefully there won't be too big a gap between KS packages arriving and those ordered direct.

If it's from China I would hope that UK people getting their decks would mean the US orders aren't too far behind since I assume there's a similar shipping time for both countries. Though I've had packages (Usually cheap 99c jewelry and penny auctions) from China take over a month to get to me...

Of course this could have all been solved with a tracking number... If majority of my 99c purchases came with a tracking number it couldn't have been that much more expensive to include it with this deck.

ETA: Am I the only one who just wants my deck so I can put this unnecessarily long ordeal behind me? I'm sick of feeling like I'm in the dark! :p

ETA2: I just heard from a US customer who ordered directly through the website too that she got hers. So they are being delivered as we speak!

Essjay

I've unpacked mine and they are worth the wait. Absolutely gorgeous. I am SO glad I backed it and relieved they've arrived!

Siavahda

I live in Finland and ordered from the website, and mine showed up today! So the website orders are definitely getting fulfilled too.

Scarlet Woodland

Woohoo! I stayed away from any news on this so I wouldn't get stressed waiting... and a surprise package arrived today :)

I ordered this year from the website so you should all have yours soon x

littlethings

Mine arrived on Friday (Kickstarter)

moonbear

Just received mine this morning :)

Absolutely gorgeous. Well worth the wait. Large glossy cards, beautiful artwork.

The neat little book is packed full of information and straightforward guidance. I pulled one card, Elan, and after reading what the book had to say about this lovely Goddess it then gave added advice to pull six more cards and construct a short narrative on the images. This will give me a hidden answer to my question.

How cool is that? Every card is like this with advice on working magick and finding answers.

An awful lot of work and thought has gone into this deck.

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

Still waiting on mine. But Ian's partner did send me a message asking for my info so she could look into it. Apparently they had tracking #'s, just didn't share them with us.

moonbear

Still waiting on mine. But Ian's partner did send me a message asking for my info so she could look into it. Apparently they had tracking #'s, just didn't share them with us.

I hope your pack comes soon DaughterOfDanu. Clearly they are being tracked as I had to sign for mine this morning. All the way from China.

They are gorgeous cards. I've been reading the little book this afternoon and it's reawakened my interest in magic which is no mean feat considering I've been on a real downer since my dog passed.

moonbearxxx