King of pentacles as feelings

Pao

I did a reading where this king came in the position of "how he feels about us (the relationship)" The girl is a single mom so I immidiately thought of him feeling like the man of the house, the protector, the provider. i also wonder if it means he would like to marry her and take that role officially. he is faithful and secure about them.

am I on the right track? I used my spiral and he feels very earthy, homey. but as feelings i wonder if i see it correctly. also i chose to see the positive of it but can it bee he feels pressure to be that man? he is young i think 23, so i was kind of surprised to get this king...

GreenMoonBeam

Oh. There was also a thread about the King of Swords as how someone feels
about you. I wonder if this could be applied here?
By that I mean applying the King of Pentacles meanings in their definitions.

www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=103290

It covers a nuance of meanings, I think.

GB! :):

Sulis

I would've read it just as you did Pao :).

Pao

oh awesome! thanks Sulis, it really weird to read cards in the feelings position because you always expect to get what they feel towards the person but i forget that it can be any feelings like "i feel insane" :laugh: ok Ill stick with that then :D thanks!

WalesWoman

He feels like "Da Man"... maybe he is thinking about marriage, but he's definitely liking to feel he's the King, protector, provider and in command.

sweet_intuition

Pao said:
I did a reading where this king came in the position of "how he feels about us (the relationship)" The girl is a single mom so I immidiately thought of him feeling like the man of the house, the protector, the provider. i also wonder if it means he would like to marry her and take that role officially. he is faithful and secure about them.

am I on the right track? I used my spiral and he feels very earthy, homey. but as feelings i wonder if i see it correctly. also i chose to see the positive of it but can it bee he feels pressure to be that man? he is young i think 23, so i was kind of surprised to get this king...

I'd say you covered the KoP pretty well in this situation.

If I might add, I feel that underneath all the earthy homey ness, he is surprisingly quite sentimental, and holds a the girl in a very high value, and there's a sort of pure attraction he feels towards her. However, part of me wonders if the girl tends to "mother" him or "pamper" him a lot, for from my personal experience with KoP types in younger guys... they tend to get attracted to women who are 'maternal' in some way or the other. Something to do with the whole Oedipus complex or something (not going into detail here).

Love and Blessings
:)