Doreen Virtue Book

a_shikhs

Ive seen this book in my local book shop.. The book does look very interesting.. Infact Doreen Virtue has also come with a "Crystal Bible" which looks really good.

Ruby7

Hmm, well I am a bit skeptical about this, but to be honest I find a lot of Doreen Virtue's work to be simplistic (although I do love my Healing with the Angels deck) So now Doreen Virtue is also an expert on crystals? I just don't get the feeling that this would be a very accurate crystal book and could be based on simply what she thinks/feels about each crystal. I could be wrong, maybe she has been using crystal healing for years and has lots of experience with it.

Ruby7

FantasyWorld

I feel as though she has come out with so many decks,books,etc so fast can they be any good??

I do like some of her work though and I'm sure at least bits and pieces are good.

Maybe BOM or BN has it in stock and I can see it first.

MCsea

My my,
I feel Dr Virtue has a wonderful support network and good intuition, gifted guides, past life experience and love in her heart, she has helped So many people, and how does that saying go
keep it simple sweety?

Anyway needless to say I have faith in why she has been given the opportunity to produce so much.

Personally I need to have experienced how crystals work for me before I can work effectivly with them. I do like Doreen Virtues SIMPLE crystal therapy book.

My my 2 cents worth.

MARINA

Little Eagle

Yes i have the book but it is very simplistic and there are lots of better books on crystals. The angel cards are good but remember the angels will work with anyone who has the need and desire. I can't help feeling that angel experts and boys clubs kinda go together.???????????????