The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Myrrha

I still haven't decided 100% about my deck but now I'm not thinking it will be either the Thoth or Liber-T. I need something more down to earth if it is going to be for a whole year.

Can you please put me as undecided for now, I may be a week or two late in starting the study as I also need to get my blog set up.

thanks!

firecatpickles

Myrrha said:
I still haven't decided 100% about my deck but now I'm not thinking it will be either the Thoth or Liber-T. I need something more down to earth if it is going to be for a whole year.

Can you please put me as undecided for now, I may be a week or two late in starting the study as I also need to get my blog set up.

thanks!

Ok will do. I put souljourney's update next to your name.. whoops.

souljourney

Hey Kilted Kat...
For those of us still confused...

If I don't really want comment/feedback I keep a blog off site.

If I do want comment/feedback... I post where? And is it in one thread or a new thread for each week?

Personally I want comment/feedback.

firecatpickles

souljourney said:
Hey Kilted Kat...
For those of us still confused...

If I don't really want comment/feedback I keep a blog off site.

Correct.

souljourney said:
If I do want comment/feedback... I post where?

In the Your Readings Forum, not in Personal Readings if you can help it, because some of our participants may not be Subscribers. Of course, if a PDR reading is intensely personal I would encourage you to put it in Personal.

souljourney said:
And is it in one thread or a new thread for each week?

One new Thread per reading per week.

And please post a link to the Thread you create so I can update the list in Post #2.

Nina*

Well... it is possible to get comments on a blog too - easily. The blog will simply be more personal than a thread on a forum can ever be, since, on a blog, every decision is your own (what to write, how, where and why).

firecatpickles

Yes, but it can also be removed from public view later or before in case you don't want anyone reading it ;)

firefrost

I love the blog idea.

Hello to my followers, and please feel free to comment!

Have to say, I'm going to find this so interesting.

Nina* I'm sorry you changed your mind about the Anna K, but the Lenormand will be just as interesting!

I've just peeked in at Karl's. The Rohrig has never held any interest for me before now but he's making it look interesting...

faunabay

I'm with firefrost. I like the blog idea. And like someone else who commented - this was the extra push I needed to get one setup. :) I still don't have it completely set up the way I want it but it is started so I can blog about my Merryday.

I also like the idea of being able to say/type whatever I want, on the blog, without major comments. Then if there is a reading or thought I have that I do want feedback I can post it here on AT. Works for me!!!

Now if I could just get rid of this danged head cold so I could actually think properly........ :p

Jyscal

Kilted Kat said:
That is an excellent idea. You can easily link the two by inserting the url address for your Study Thread in the Readings Thread you create (ETA) and vice versa.
hey k.k. Thanks. I posted the link in my old post on page 9 of this thread. Ill keep the links there for me to keep them organised for myself. But feel free to move them around if you need to. Thanks again!

firecatpickles

Jyscal said:
...I posted the link in my old post on page 9 of this thread. Ill keep the links there for me to keep them organised for myself. But feel free to move them around if you need to. Thanks again!

Also an excellent idea. But I don't know what you mean by "Page 9" as we have different settings (i.e. number of posts on each page).

What Post number are you talking about?