The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Onyx

faunabay said:
I've already had a much better experience with blogspot. They automatically save to draft what I'm typing every second or so. (highfive) Now they don't have as many different templates to choose from, but.....who cares when you can't actually blog on the cool template? LOL

I have to make my confession. I am an AT addict. I had silent clues that this was the fact since I was online and on the forums several times a day but when it went down I was forced to acknowledge the very honest truth that the AT forum is a happily part of my life.

Yesterday I was very happy to have a list of blogs from the group here that helped me get through the day. I can't imagine all those fellow addicts that didn't have this type of substitute. Also I was happy to have my blogs entry saved and not lost in the hard drive crash.

It just enforces my mantra of "Save, Save, Save" when it comes to computers.

I took the off forum time to post another reading on my blog about how this exercise is going to work with interesting results. I have have found that this will be a demanding experience but I am also certain that it will be a profitable one as well.

Onyx.

faunabay

Onyx said:
I have to make my confession. I am an AT addict.

Yesterday I was very happy to have a list of blogs from the group here that helped me get through the day. I can't imagine all those fellow addicts that didn't have this type of substitute.
This is me exactly!!! I was extremely happy to have the blogs to help me get through yesterday!!! I am 100% an AT addict.
:laugh: :* :* :* :laugh:

faunabay

Why is it that I can't link to the blog from each person's link that you've put up on page one KK? I get a prompt that says "you are either not logged in (which I am of course) or you are not approved to access this information" ????? Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

souljourney

So do we need to start a 12 step recovery program?? Nope, maybe just some retail therapy would help... Ummm... ok... that is similar. LOL!!

So happy we had the blogs!!!

firefrost

I've just tried a couple and been linked okay, faunabay.

I agree with you all - it was so good to link to the blogs yesterday!

firecatpickles

I think I am caught up. Please let me know who else went missing from the list.

Onyx

Reading over the work that others are doing it is interesting to see the different approaches each of us is taking. I like seeing how others use their decks for reflection and understanding. I do have one fear that if I keep looking at all the great decks I don't own that may not be the case by the end of the year!

The biggest threat right now was the Transparent Tarot. Sinduction's blog and pics of the deck in action are very convincing that this might be worth the money. Man! I thought I could make it without this deck. Keep strong . . . breathe in . . . breathe out . . . it is just a deck . . . I have plenty . . . okay the frenzy is passing.

Onyx.

faunabay

firefrost said:
I've just tried a couple and been linked okay, faunabay.
OK, since you said it worked for you, I tried again. Still got the "not logged in" prompt. But even though I was logged in I logged in again and now it works????? (shrug) Who knows? LOL Anyway it's working for me now. Now that I've logged in twice! :laugh:

Sinduction

Hahaha! I love enabling people toward this deck. It really is a whole new experience. It has made tarot fun for me, again. It's like I'm new to the whole thing. It really is amazing.

I was on the fence about it too until someone enabled me. Maybe that's how it works with this one. :D

faunabay

I got the Transparent for christmas and love it. I think it's one of those that I'll have to go slowly with though. I'm just having fun putting together pretty pictures with it for now. LOL