View Single Post
Resident

Wizardiaoan 

Hi,

I was bringing back this thread to give my chakra-tree of life-alchemy correlations, which are slightly unique. I found them during my heart chakra opening in 2008 (right before my abyss experience), just to give a backdrop.

Rubedo:
1. SAHASRARA KETHER-MERCURY
2. AJNA CHOCKMAH-MOON
3. VISHUDDHA BINAH-VENUS
Albedo:
4. ANAHATA CHESED-JUPITER
5. MANIPURA GEBURAH-MARS
6. SWADHISTHANA TIPHARETH-SUN
Nigredo:
7. MULADHARA NETZACH, HOD, YESOD, MALKUTH-SATURN

This is my major model. I do not align the tree to the chakras by model alignment, but by sequential number. Sahasrara is obviously the unity principle, as Ajna is the duality with its two petals. There is also an important heaven and earth symbolism in both models that is evident in their 3-4 make-up (which Jung and others note as important symbolism). Kether through Binah, and Sahasrara through Vishuddha, in both systems denotes the heavenly and celestial. Chesed through Malkuth, and Anahata through Muladhara, are the earthly (microcosmic) spheres. In the Tree this junction is right where the abyss is, and in the chakra schema this is where the head and neck connect to the body (in between Anahata and Vishuddha).

Further, in the Tetractys, the bottom 4 dots represent "infinity", as does the number 4, as "the rest," etc., and other numbers may also partake of this. Notably, Malkuth as 10 is said to contain the 4 elements within it, which kind of further manifests the tree. Thus in my model I make Muladhara a big power zone of the last four spheres of the tree, just as the tenth sphere Malkuth is split into four elements.

Note a major strength of this model is that it provides a sequential initiatory ladder up the tree and chakras simulataneously.

As far as Mithraism, I would disband their planetary attributions in favor of these:

1. CORAX (Raven) - Saturn (as Nigredo)
2. NYMPHUS (Male-bride) - Sun
3. MILES (Soldier) - Mars (obviously Manipura)
4. LEO (Lion) - Jupiter
5. PERSES (Persian) - Venus (as Sage in Binah)
6. HELIODROMUS (Courier of the Sun) - Moon (as Chokmah = Magus)
7. PATER (Father) - Mercury

Finally, one other important attribution set, which unlocks a lot of symbolism, is alchemy. I think Dennis Hauck magickally found the correct operations' stages. Here then is my entire outline of the initiatory process. I insert how I think the Serial Tarot aligns up with this.

PHASE 1. NIGREDO
CAPVT CORVI
1. MULADHARA (CALCINATIO)
I. MALKUTH
1 THE FOOL
2 THE MAGUS
3 THE HIGH PRIESTESS
4 THE EMPRESS
II. YESOD
5 THE KING
6 HIEROPHANT
7 THE LOVERS