The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 3 - What Do You 2 Have in Common?

3ill.yazi

KING OF SWORDS AND FIVE OF WANDS

The first thing I see is, well, the king holds his sword almost exactly at the same angle and height as the most leftward combatant in the Five of Wands. The fighters are aligned similarly to the skyline in he king's background. Kinda.

Harperhaven

TEN of WANDS and 8 of CUPS

Both men have their back to us

3ill.yazi

FIVE OF CUPS AND QUEEN OF WANDS

I'm not seeing a ton of commonality here, except what jumps out at me is the black cloak and the black cat.

3ill.yazi

FOUR OF SWORDS AND FIVE OF COINS

The have a stained glass window in common. The figure of the 4S is inside the church/sepulcre, and the couple of the 5 are on the outside. The two figures of the 5 are a little reminiscent of the figures in the 4's window, one is taller in robes, and the other is a little lower. The background figures of the 4 also seem to show one person beseeching the other (PAX - Peace) as the couple of the 5 are also possibly seeking alms..

ivanna

FIVE SWORDS AND 9 COINS.

Both are alone, and both are holding something in the hand.

OK?

3ill.yazi

Okay. There aren't any right or wrong answers. :)

NINE OF COINS AND TEN OF COINS

Well, kind of obvious. Lots of coins lol. Both have bushes of grapes/fruit, possibly growing on a wall. Both feature luxuriously robed figures. I wonder if the woman in the background of the Ten could be the same as the woman in the Nine. I've always thought of her as the man's/King's daughter.

For a second I thought the dogs of the Ten might have left something on the ground in the Nine, but that's apparently a snail, and not doggy-doo.

Both have a turreted tower in the background.

ivanna

10 wands and Queen Coins.

Both are alone. And under a blue sky. At least no stormy weather for the tired man.

Harperhaven

Queen of Wands and 3 of Wands

Lots of yellow. Both have water in the background

3ill.yazi

Three of cups and five of swords

Both cards feature three figures.

Pam O

Tower & 2 of Cups:

The 2 cups remind me of the 2 towers! :bugeyed:

This is such an interesting exercise!