My moldavite experience

Kurenai

So what would one do with a moldavite in asking the universe what I want or like to transpire?

elle_muse

Nooooooo! Not quartz! :bugeyed: Quartz amplifies everything you feel...it will only ramp up the moldavite to unbearable! :bugeyed: you saw that Lark had said, in our dailies thread, that she cannot work with moldavite and Herkimer, as it blows off the top of her head - Herkimer is quartz.

Exactly! I was like "NO, KURENAI!!!!"
I have tons of grounding stones, so I'm going to keep them around in case the moldavite is a little too much to handle.

O....K... Good to know!! Whew, I could have killed myself with my ignorance! :) Thanks padma.

Haha, a little dramatic. You would've been floating in the clouds, talking to angels.

As Padma mentioned, you want that push to get you moving forward, not trip out like crazy.Hehe.

elle_muse

So what would one do with a moldavite in asking the universe what I want or like to transpire?

You have to be really clear and specific with what you want.

The other part (most important) is actually participating in the manifesting process by taking action. People rely so much on creating manifestation boards and buying crystals and using candles and saying a prayer, (which DO work if you believe in that), but if you sit and wait for the Universe to send you things while you sit and not do anything, well...you'll get nothing. If you want a romantic partner, go out there and socialize. If you want a job, apply everywhere, network, sell yourself. If you want that car, save money or figure out a way to get one in your price range.

Moldavite clears the obstacles that are blocking you from the life you want. This can be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

Padma

You have to be really clear and specific with what you want.

The other part (most important) is actually participating in the manifesting process by taking action. People rely so much on creating manifestation boards and buying crystals and using candles and saying a prayer, (which DO work if you believe in that), but if you sit and wait for the Universe to send you things while you sit and not do anything, well...you'll get nothing. If you want a romantic partner, go out there and socialize. If you want a job, apply everywhere, network, sell yourself. If you want that car, save money or figure out a way to get one in your price range.

Moldavite clears the obstacles that are blocking you from the life you want. This can be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

And actually - that last phrase is the best one, I think, it removes the blocks that keep you from your purpose in life (read: achieving what you want to achieve, whatever that is). But, no one ever said that what you think you want, and what your higher calling, and better life, that moldavite pushes you to, are one and the same! It may take you to places that make you look back at yourself, at your previous desires, and wonder why you ever wanted them.

I think it might be better to ask the moldavite to clear out the blockages in yourself and in your life, rather than to ask it to make manifest a job or a car. You may be much happier with what and where it brings you, imo :) Once the blocks are gone, you find what you want :)

ETA I have edited my statement to better reflect what I was trying to say. I was causing confusion with my poor choice of words.

Kurenai

And actually - that last phrase is the best one, I think, except for the word "want" - it removes the blocks that keep you from your purpose in life. But, no one ever said that what you think you want, and what your higher calling, and better life, that moldavite pushes you to, are one and the same! It may take you to places that make you look back at yourself, at your previous desires, and wonder why you ever wanted them.

I think it might be better to ask the moldavite to clear out the blockages in yourself and in your life, rather than to ask it to make manifest a job or a car. You may be much happier with what and where it brings you, imo :) Half the time what we think we want, is not what we really want...

Actually, what I wanted was the moldavite to help me find a job I would be good at and love doing -- at this point I've applied to so many places that I am confused more than anything.

Padma

Yes, but my point is that once the blockages are cleared, then the correct path or opportunity appears, and it might not be the one you were expecting. That was what I was trying to say!

In any case - working with crystals is pretty personal, as they tune in to you and your thoughts, and to what is best for you. So...maybe let your moldavite teach you how to work with it...?

Padma

Here is a good article about how crystals work. (They refer to quartz as a crystal, and all the others as stones.)

http://www.lovesedona.com/quartz3.htm

As Elle pointed out, the stones can clear blockages and advance you in becoming one with the vibration you want, that of work, but they can't find your job for you, haha! ;) That part is up to you.

elle_muse

And actually - that last phrase is the best one, I think, except for the word "want" - it removes the blocks that keep you from your purpose in life. But, no one ever said that what you think you want, and what your higher calling, and better life, that moldavite pushes you to, are one and the same! It may take you to places that make you look back at yourself, at your previous desires, and wonder why you ever wanted them.

I think it might be better to ask the moldavite to clear out the blockages in yourself and in your life, rather than to ask it to make manifest a job or a car. You may be much happier with what and where it brings you, imo :) Half the time what we think we want, is not what we really want...

Sorry, I meant that in the manifestation process, the Universe gives you what you want and desire. The job and car thing was in that category. And those things won't necessarily appear out of thin air. You'll work for it.

Yes, moldavite give you what you need/points you to the right direction on where your life needs to go. For sure it can give you what you want, if it's the highest good of all. Just to be clear, I wasn't saying that a stone will give you a car or job. The stone itself isn't a magic genie. It'll open your mind and take you where you need to be if you really want those things. Kurenai's experience this week is a very good example of what the stone gives you in order to get her to where she wants and needs to be.

I have an issue with the word "purpose". Not every feels they have a purpose in life. I don't. I have things I WANT to do, things that make me happy and things I want to accomplish, but is it my purpose? Nope.

Padma

Sorry, I meant that in the manifestation process, the Universe gives you what you want and desire. The job and car thing was in that category. And those things won't necessarily appear out of thin air. You'll work for it.

Yes, moldavite give you what you need/points you to the right direction on where your life needs to go. For sure it can give you what you want, if it's the highest good of all. Just to be clear, I wasn't saying that a stone will give you a car or job. The stone itself isn't a magic genie. It'll open your mind and take you where you need to be if you really want those things. Kurenai's experience this week is a very good example of what the stone gives you in order to get her to where she wants and needs to be.

Actually, I was agreeing with you...I just said it wrong. :)

I have an issue with the word "purpose". Not every feels they have a purpose in life. I don't. I have things I WANT to do, things that make me happy and things I want to accomplish, but is it my purpose? Nope.

Why is it not your purpose to do things that you want to do, and enjoy doing? Enjoying your life can be your purpose, too! ;)

elle_muse

Actually, what I wanted was the moldavite to help me find a job I would be good at and love doing -- at this point I've applied to so many places that I am confused more than anything.

What it'll do is open your mind to what you haven't experienced yet (because of blockages, perhaps).
It'll help you figure out what you need in your life and if it resonates with you. Obviously, if you're not happy with it, then you won't go ahead with a certain job. However, if you feel pulled towards a position or find a door that's opened for you, and you it wasn't what you expected, it may be that this is a first step.

Think about what's going on in your love life. You didn't want this heartbreak to happen (no one does!), but it's the first step that needs to be taken (and one that was delayed for quite some time) to get you where you need and want to be.