Which card are we in?

hunter

I downloaded the workbook. The first quarter was yesterday. We are in the 1st month of Winter. This week's card is 9 of wands?

Kimber

Hi Hunter,

It appears that the thread is woefully out of date - I'm willing to revive it if you are!

I think the way the thread is structured you can provide input on any of the existing cards on their card-specific threads at any time. I've already posted some comments to the Magician and Empress threads.

Right now I'm working through the deck in the traditional tarot order so that I have some sort of frame of reference. It's been extrememly helpful following the Maat Activity Book, which addresses each card in the "normal" tarot sequence.

Kimber

hunter

I downloaded the workbook and the teacher guide, but not the activity book.

I think I am going to put my focus on the card of the week, but I will try and keep up with what you are doing too.

juliecucciawatts

hunter said:
I downloaded the workbook and the teacher guide, but not the activity book.

I think I am going to put my focus on the card of the week, but I will try and keep up with what you are doing too.

Hunter,
There is only a slight difference between the
teachers guide and the activity book. The first
part that Kimber is working with is the same.
You have the Moon Signs included and she
has some spreads and activities that you
do not have.
I'm excited that you and Kimber are reviving
the study group. I'll try to make myself available.
Julie

hunter

Julie I would LOVE to have input from you! I'm off to start a thread for the Prince of Coins. I need a little help for him.

Then I want to start the card that is assigned to this week. It's the 9 of Wands until the full moon on the Thursday the 31st, and then the Queen of Wands?