Where can I find this version?

SweetLove14

Im looking for the purple box edition (USG) or the swiss large blue box. I cant find them on the net and if i do they are sold out.

Is there any other version that does not have a green cast/ and has a large or medium size to it and has intense or more colorful pictures?

Please let me know!

:)

SweetLove14

Grigori

SweetLove14 said:
Is there any other version that does not have a green cast/ and has a large or medium size to it and has intense or more colorful pictures?

The green versions are an old one that's not around anymore. Even the green boxes that used to contain the greeny ones, now contain the brighter versions, so you should feel comfortable buying any version you can find.

These guys have them in all sizes it seems.
http://www.tarobearslair.com/aleister-crowley-thoth-tarot.aspx

SweetLove14

thanks so much, and for the link too! just what i needed to know!

SweetLove14

Freddie

Hi SL

I just bought a new 'Thoth' in large/deluxe size in Blue box about 3 weeks ago. The colouring and detail is wonderful.

Enjoy,

Freddie

gregory

If you get a version with a green cast you will be AMAZED how much you can resell it for on ebay. But if it is almost broccoli coloured, please PM me first. My ESPECIALLY green one has 2 cards missing. I'd love to have a complete one that green ! My complete is but a pale shadow and all that !