View Single Post
Citizen

Enchanted 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulis
Well I thought that I'd take a look at the last of the Wands Court cards then maybe do a thread comparing the 4.
Great idea! I've noticed if you lay them out King-Page and then Page-King they do appear to interact with one another quite differently. The whole body language from their postures changes things up quite interestingly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulis
Behind her are sunflowers - again making me think of heat and summer. Sunflowers are also happy looking flowers which grow to a great height and so are strong and stand out from the crowd.
I like that, "strong and standing out from the crowd". I like sunflowers but only when there is a whole lot of them, otherwise they just look a bit out of place and standing alone.

From the hand on her breast, I didn't really get sexuality, although I can perfectly see how that would apply to this Queen. She is alluring! I feel a slight sense of disappointment that there is no cat, or member of the cat family, as this is for me is a definite link to her feminine wiles.

I have taken the hand on her breast, more as a "hand on your heart", it is her left breast she holds. I take this to stand for the steadfast loyalty of this Queen. She represents loyalty with such a fierceness that will protect those in her circle, until the end. A formidable friend, but also a formidable foe, if you betray her.

Whenever she has appeared to me in my own readings, she speaks of confidence, (or lack there of) an inner kind of assurance, an utmost faith in yourself and your abilities. She certainly possesses these qualities, but it comes from somewhere deep within, and not an outer sense of showiness that you might find from a King. Which is perhaps what makes her more formidable IMO, there is no outer showiness, she just oozes this from her pores.

Astrologically, I should relate to this Queen, but I don't. Which kind of disappointments me on the whole astrological associations and makes me question if they really fit. But for one day I'd like to feel that kind of confidence! I think it would be real nice!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3