The Frankendecken's Progress

gregory

Butting in to say - if Rasa is the last in Canada to get him, she can physically CARRY him to the Latin Americas ! And show him around when she gets there !

Have I missed the point ?

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Butting in to say - if Rasa is the last in Canada to get him, she can physically CARRY him to the Latin Americas ! And show him around when she gets there !

Have I missed the point ?
gregory, you're so sharp. I wish I had thought of that. Seriously.. it simply never crossed my mind! :D I forget people have hands to carry things in this technological age.

gregory

I am a cross-pond mule for all sorts of tarot stuff, so it was the first thing that occurred to me. Someone who didn't just carry about $600 worth of decks (shhhh... Customs might hear) across the Atlantic from the UK to Canada might not immediately..... })

Le Fanu

gregory said:
I am a cross-pond mule for all sorts of tarot stuff, so it was the first thing that occurred to me. Someone who didn't just carry about $600 worth of decks (shhhh... Customs might hear) across the Atlantic from the UK to Canada might not immediately..... })
Oh but I fear plane crashes; rather my decks survive than me. :D

gregory

These were decks someone had bought from an ebayer who wouldn't send them to Canada. When I saw what she paid (it was someone I know IRL) I refused to send them too, and said I would carry them to her ! It wasn't so much the RISK - it was the customs hit she would have taken :D

Rasa

It would be great to have Frankie to keep me company on the plane! :)

but... like Le Fanu says, we don't want him to arrive here after I've already left. I will pass my address to Alta, and we'll see how the timing is looking.

gregory

Where ARE you in Canada (province will do...)

Alta

All things considered, I think I'll just mail Frankie to aurarcana next week. Hope that's okay.

Le Fanu

Alta said:
All things considered, I think I'll just mail Frankie to aurarcana next week. Hope that's okay.
Yes...

Rasa

Yes, that's ok. Frankie can visit me at the very end, before being sent to the winner.

Gregory, I'm in Edmonton.