Outlook Spread

Kath

Hi All,

I had a creative urge, and made up the following spread. I don't really have a name for it, but I thought it may be a good spread for those occaisons when you have plans to set something in motion, and want to know what the outcome may be.

Outlook Spread

Card 1 - Situation of the querent
Card 2 - Uppermost on his/her mind - ideas/plans/intended actions
Card 3 - future hopes of querent (for results of card 2)
Card 4 - Surrounding environment/people
Card 5 - external influences (known and/or unknown)
Card 6 - outcome if querent goes ahead with intended plan

All comments welcome
Cheers
Kath

Keslynn

looks good!

You know, all those tarot webpages have specific spreads to help choose between two outcomes. But what if you only have one plan? I think this was a great idea, and I think it's a great looking spread. I'll have to give it a try next time I'm in the mood to read about a plan.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

:) Kes

LeahG

Kath said:
Hi All,

and want to know what the outcome may be.

Thanks Kath - I have often wanted to ask my cards about things I have in mind to do and want to know the outcome if I do them, but most spread are not really designed that way....

I have always got plans, so will try the spread and let you know

:) Cheers

Trogon

Kath;

Great looking spread. Thanks for posting it.... I now have a copy in my notebook. ;)

cassiepiece

long time ago but thanks

Hi I know this was posted a while ago, but just wanted to say thanks and flag up this great spread again. I considered loads of spreads for my query before finding this one. Lovely.

rwcarter

I did this spread today for someone and got fantastic results. It was just the thing the Querent needed to hear to jump start their efforts on the question asked.