The star- love outcome

schwammyy

I have a budding interest in a person currently, and i've gotten the star as the outcome for our relationship. I've gotten this once or twice before for the future of the next few months for love.

I feel as though it might be a symbol of my heart healing due to the fact that i've been through some rought emotional times in the recent past.

I am having a hard time interrpretting it though.

starrystarrynight

For me, the Star in the future or outcome position of a relationship spread indicates the union will remain out of reach for the seeker. S/he will continue to have high hopes that something will develop, but most often, nothing comes to fruition, unfortunately.

CaballoDeCopas

Yes, I agree starry, when I read this elsewhere as wishful thinking, it really did resonate with me.

Glass Owl

There is a thread where some of us were discussing The Star in terms of a relationship. You can read the whole thing here.

There was talk about the star representing a long distance relationship, unrequited love, a cerebral "tease," or an idealized love. The star in a relationship embodies wishfulness, hopes, dreams, and inspiration. I've had it come up in readings for star-crossed loves.

In the outcome position, I'd say that a Star relationship can be nourishing because it is inspirational and gives one hopes but it can be bittersweet as well because the partners are separated or can't be together for one reason or another - at least at this time.

SunChariot

To me the card is about having hope and faith. So it me it asks you to have hope and faith that what you want in the future will come true. And says that that is where things are most likely headed. It may be not a 100% certainty, but it asks you to have that faith. And the more you do som the more your posiitve attitude can send out the posiitive energy you need to solidify that future.

It's a "just let go and have faith" card and know that all will be well.

That is my meaning, and I have been getting it a lot to mean that for me lately. But what matters is what your intuitioin is telling you. If you see it as your heart healing, then that is what it means to you.

Babs

PAMUYA

Yes Babs, I agree, have hope and faith. That is where it all begins. Having that kind of appearance is very appealing and draws people to you. I see the outcome as hopeful.

nisaba

I'd read it as: no matter what happens in this relationship, keep up your hopes for the future.

Sometimes as the years and decades unfold, the person we most desire at one stage of our lives becomes a rod (or whole bunch of them) for our backs down the track, and we rue the day we ever got involved with them. Perhaps something or someone better awaits further down the line.

panwardeepali

The person will bring happiness in your life(it will heal you) but how long the relation will last cant be predict.As star card indicate hope and good fortune.

One of my Tarot friend also mean star - the person who always want more and more.

So be satisfied with the relation if the person is good dont be so demanding. Dont let past come in between.
If you are emotional person like me then a small advice -alway give space in your relation and dont get too dependent.

Best of luck!!

SunChariot

The person will bring happiness in ur life(it will heal you) but how long the relation will last cant be predict.As star card indicate hope and good fortune.

One of my Tarot friend also mean star - the person who always want more and more.

So be satisfied with the relation if the person is good dont be so demanding. Dont let past come in between.
If you r emotional person like me then a small advice -alway give space in ur relation and dont get too dependent.

Best of luck!!
Ooh, thanks! I also have been getting The Star a lot in the same situation and that was really helpful! :heart:

Babs

mia28

I have a budding interest in a person currently, and i've gotten the star as the outcome for our relationship. I've gotten this once or twice before for the future of the next few months for love.

I feel as though it might be a symbol of my heart healing due to the fact that i've been through some rought emotional times in the recent past.

I am having a hard time interrpretting it though.
Mabe the card is telling you that a relationship with this person could be a possiblity in future. (hope). but right now you need to have faith in your self and heal from past upsets. I had this card before for a reading on a person i wanted to have a realtionship with but was not possible at that time. I did see that person again and have a realtionship with them, but it was a long way down line. Im talking years lol. I did not wait about clinging to that hope. Trust in whats for you wont go by you. Again nothing is set in stone and things always change. So mabe focus on yourself right now is what the cards are telling you need :) If its ment to be it will be.