View Single Post
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surja76
Thank you for your kind words and invitation. It is realy nice forum.
Wonderful observations, Surja! I hope you post more such observations on the other studies we've done on this deck. I'd love to know your thoughts.

I will take your word on the owl in the dark-haired woman's dress, though I'm not yet seeing it. But I'd like to point out that the "feather" part of the skirt (I think that's the part you're pointing out), seems to belong to the devil.

I could be wrong, but the woman in the blue/purple dress seems to be leaning in over the knees of the Devil man/woman--or perhaps she is leaning over something else. In any case, that scalloped part that looks like feathers does not, I think, belong to the sleeping woman or her dress.

I *think* that the Devil man/woman is wearing a red-green outfit that splits and reveals an undergarment, flowing over their knees--or maybe that is the Devil's body. Our Devil, after all, does have wings. I suspect we're going to have to beg the deck's creators to clear this up for sure, but the way it looks to me, the "feather" part down there belongs to the devil. It is part of what the sleeping woman is resting on as she embraces the devil.
Top   #13