New Froud Oracle!!!!

strings of life

I just came back from Barnes & Noble with...2 copies :laugh:. One for my mother (for Mother's Day) and one for myself. I couldn't resist, even though I could have waited or gotten it cheaper on Amazon.

My copy (the one I opened) had all of the cards in perfect condition, and the box (inside and out) has no bumps or rips. Both boxes were sans plastic (as mentioned here already).

I am going to bring mine with me when I go and visit my mom tomorrow, just in case her version has issues.

It's so lovely. I am reading the Green Man Oracle book, but may spend some time with the faeries this evening as well!

meghandawson`

I just got my very own copy of his first deck
I saw the new one on the self and contemplated on buying it but I didn't like it.
I don't know what it was but it just didn't appeal to me.
Maybe in the future we will be together, but for now? no thanks.

xo dawson

strings of life

^ The time will come, if it is indeed supposed to happen.

I actually traded away my Faeries' Oracle deck (the 1st one); we just didn't mesh well at all. I have been working with my Tarot of the Trees and want to explore many decks in relation to it, nature, etc. and finally wanted my faeries back (I ordered the Faeries Oracle too...2nd time's a charm) and bought this one as well.

I spent all weekend with The Heart of Faerie Oracle and will finish the book tonight. I just love some of these cards and I found myself just losing myself in the scenes :D. I'll list my favorites in the Study Forum and will be participating in some of the threads there as well.

Oh, and I will participate in the June Faery Seekers' Circle (FSC). Yay!

merissa_88

aurarcana said:
It's so lovely. I am reading the Green Man Oracle book, but may spend some time with the faeries this evening as well!

What is the Green Man Oracle?

I just bought a couple of oracle decks including this one. I love it. I really needed a deck that focuses on emotions and relationships and that also connects to nature energies. Peace, Merissa

strings of life

^ There is a thread about the Green Man Tree Oracle here. one of the best Ogham decks (or tree themed), I've come across so far...

Back to the Heart of Faeries, I've spent time with the cards most of my nighs before bed. It's been a stressful week, and the faeries have made me feel at ease. I still have to list my favorites in the Study Group area, and join the daily draws.

I love the Spark card :).