For Trade/Sale -- Tons of Stones/Crystals

Somnilocus

Willing to trade for all kinds of stuff--make an offer, ya never know. ;P Incense, runes, tarot, crystals... art supplies, PS2 games HAHA whatever. XD But they're also for sale (shipping isn't included in prices--I'll have to check shipping once you contact me -- Also, prices aren't set in stone--feel free to make an offer)... sorry, don't have pics of a few of them.

Chrysocolla Malachite Azurite Quartz LARGE pieces $8
I have a bunch of rough pieces, as well as semi-tumbled cabs. My favourites.. the colours are really rich. Deep bronze and intense turquoise.
81dd_1_sbl.jpg

17e8_1_sbl.jpg

Green Calcite (rough) $5

Apatite (rough) $5

Rudilated Quartz (tumbled) $5

Garnet $6
garnet1.jpg

Kyanite $8
kyanite1.jpg

Picasso Stone $3
picasso1.jpg

picasso2.jpg

Moonstone $5
moonstone.jpg

Sodalite $2
sodalite.jpg

Clear Quartz (tumbled) $3

Banded Amethyst $5
0b5d_1.jpg

Rose Quartz $2
5832_1_sbl.jpg

Clear Arkansas Crystals $.50
*Note -- miniature, some are double-terminated, some are tabbies, etc. if you have a preference let me know.
adef_1.jpg

HearthCricket

Just curious...Are these the prices for just 1 stone or a whole lot? I can get the exact same rose quartz, sodalite and moonstone for .50 a piece at our local Metaphysical store.

Somnilocus

Well I doubt you can get the EXACT same ones. ;) But, the prices are for individual ones--I need to make a profit, I paid a lot of money for them all... However, the prices aren't set in stone, I will take best offer or give a discount on bulk etc.

floracove

Hi Somnilocus, do you have a photo of the Apatite?
I may be interested in a trade for some stones if you are...

Somnilocus

I will try to get a picture up shortly of the rest of the stones. :)