Ouija Board Print Out

jrr01

Someone posted a page where I can print out an ouija Board, but if I remember it was 2 pages... Anyone know the link? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can buy or any info on this Ouija: The Mystifying Card Game?

Grigori

I've been toying with the idea of making a Oiuja board recently and had not thought of one that could be printed! Thanks for posting jrr01. I imagine you could make one pretty easily with Publisher and some glue, varnish and a piece of wood. A new project calls!

I recently made some great enochian watchtowers in Publisher, and framed them in document frames, which was cheap and ideal for use. Didn't even think of trying the same for a Ouija board. Maybe you could whip your own up too jrr01 :)

phoenixblu

Oh dear Ouijji's ... I dont get it...

Have a read Here before u go touching them

Grigori

phoenixblu said:
Oh dear Ouijji's ... I dont get it...

Have a read Here before u go touching them

Yep, thats the thread that made me want one! ;)

Grigori

Had a play this afternoon while pretending I didn't have hours of work still to do :laugh: Its pretty basic, but my publisher skills are pretty basic...

Attachments

• Oujia.pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 122

themagicwand

A good alternative to ouija is glass moving. Get a pack of cards with letters of the alphabet, place them round in a large circle, and place the upturned glass (stemmed wine glass works well) in the centre. Then proceed as per ouija.

Alternatively instead of using alphabet cards, you can have a lighted candle at one end of the table and simply ask "yes" or "no" questions, with "yes" being move the glass towards the candle and "no" being move away from the candle.

kazza

just thought if anyone was interested take a look at this board http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/ziriya.htm (you can use this board online),I recently bought the actual board from ebay, and use it like a normal oiuja board and let the planchette move on it's own, the instructions say to move it round in circles and when you feel the urge stop, but I found that the planchette which is a hand moved very strongly and because of all the words on the board as well as the letters and numbers it's so much quicker and get better answers. I've had great results. You might be somehow able to print it out or make a similiar board.

Disa

similia said:
Yep, thats the thread that made me want one! ;)

That's a beautiful design you made.

Will you please report back with all of the good things you encountered while using the board? I'd love to see all the negativity countered with a positive thread for once.

Be Well,

Disa

Pagan X

I printed out the Ziriyah board on a sheet of paper, put it into a plastic sleeve, and use a pen as a pointer. Works just fine and it is discreet and portable.

Ziryah boards show up all the time on eBay.