"Tarot Spells" (book)

The Enchanter

I just got this new book. I don't know if it is new itself, but it is to me! It's called "Tarot Spells" by Janina Renee. It's a series of spells that call for certain tarot cards and accessories. I haven't tried one yet but they seem really cool and I can feel the power from the book. It is suppose to be aimed towards positive and white magic I guess. But if you have any questions on it or want to know a certain spell just post and I will try to get back to you as soon as posible.

Peace out!

aeonx

Hi you.
I have this book, got it in a trade.
I've tried one of the love spells, and something worked. :) But only for a while. :( *l* However, one should be careful about asking for the love of a particular person. I did that, but I was very careful to add to my ritual that I only wanted a love that wanted me back. I asked only the good powers to support me, and that I didn't want the love if the love did not want me. You get my point. :D

~aeonx~

The Enchanter

Yes, you do know that love spells are black magic and I tried a different one when I was like 12, but it worked for a day. I have't tried any yet, but I hope to soon. Have you tried any other ones?

The Enchanter

I just got the book about a week ago so I haven't tried anything yet.

Phoenix

The Enchanter said:
Yes, you do know that love spells are black magic and I tried a different one when I was like 12, but it worked for a day. I have't tried any yet, but I hope to soon. Have you tried any other ones?
Well to be fair, not all love spells are "black". There are plenty of ones out there that do not manipulate people.

jlbvt

See the Renee vs. Donaldson post on the books & media board- it is about the same thing. I have the renee book that you have, and I think it's great! It will help you learn the tarot too.

The Enchanter

I was afraid that there might be a different thread on the same book. O well.

Peace out!

violinlily

Enchanter,
Expanding on what Kiama said: I was reading in a book today that not all spells are either "black (meaning bad intentions/reverberations to self or others, right?)" or "white" that they can be like a shade of gray/grey. This, I believe, is for all spells, not just love.

aeonx

The Enchanter said:

Hi again. Sorry about the late reply, but I don't always remember where I've posted... :rolleyes:

I don't agree with your opinion that loves spells are black magic. I think that many indeed are, but not all. I worked out a spell of my own out of one of Renee's book, and as mention, I asked the good forces to assist me in my wish. I think that if you are sincere and that your heart is pure, no harm will come to you. I asked Spirit to help bring two people together - but only if both truly wanted it. That's what makes 'my' spell differ from many other.

~aeonx~

Khatruman

have the book

I have this book, but don't really use it. Impulse buy :), but if anyone is interested in trading something else for it, I would certainly be willing.

Peace!