Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle

Gwynydd

This deck just arrived this week, and I'm so thrilled with it!

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/271606856/terri-foss-oracle-earthly-souls-and?ref=shop_home_feat_1

I've been hankering for this deck for a little while now, and now I have it in my hot little hands, I am in love :) The artwork is just beautiful, and this is my first oracle deck I've bought that doesn't come with a guidebook. This makes the readings flow so freely, yet it does have titles on each card as a starting point, which is helpful for someone like me, who is still not yet used to reading intuitively.

I have a collection of Winter decks (we're nearing the end of Winter on this side of the world). I think this is my favourite Winter deck so far, and I love them all.

I wanted to start a thread about it, because I haven't seen much talk of it on this site, and I'd love to talk about it with someone :p I highly recommend it to anyone who was wondering about this beauty. Also, the artist selling this deck is just lovely :)

RiverRunsDeep

How are your readings going with this deck? It has been on my wish list for a while. I love to read intuitively and I love the artwork, but is there much "substance" behind the gorgeous images?

Gwynydd

How are your readings going with this deck? It has been on my wish list for a while. I love to read intuitively and I love the artwork, but is there much "substance" behind the gorgeous images?

I'm really enjoying it šŸ˜Š I find there's enough substance for a beginner like me. I read it by the weather portrayed in the card, the type of moon, the emotional vibe and also little bits of symbolism

RiverRunsDeep

I'm really enjoying it šŸ˜Š I find there's enough substance for a beginner like me. I read it by the weather portrayed in the card, the type of moon, the emotional vibe and also little bits of symbolism

Good to know, thanks!

RiverRunsDeep

Well, thanks to your enabling, Gwynydd, I took the plunge and ordered a copy! When I receive it, maybe we could exchange more thoughts and ideas. :)

Gwynydd

Anytime :p I'm finding it just keeps getting better and better :B

celticnoodle

oh, beautiful artwork! I love the artwork. I'm looking forward to seeing how it reads for you both. :)

Gwynydd

oh, beautiful artwork! I love the artwork. I'm looking forward to seeing how it reads for you both. :)

I recently did a reading in the oracle reading circle, if you'd like to check it out :) It went very well.

AJ

count me in the group, will order when I'm back from vacation.
Know squat about witches, but gotta have all those black cats.

Gwynydd

count me in the group, will order when I'm back from vacation.
Know squat about witches, but gotta have all those black cats.

You won't be disappointed! Plenty of those in there