365 Tarot Spreads, Sasha Graham.

Hedera

I've searched through this forum, went back a long time, but I can't find a single mention of '365 Tarot Spreads; Revealing the Magic in Each Day'.
(Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18579808-365-tarot-spreads0)

It is SUCH a great book!

I bought it at the beginning of this year I think, and I've dipped into it on and off; it's a book I can see myself using year after year!
The spreads are *excellent*; specific enough to be interesting (the connections to each date are very different, from traditional to very playful) yet general enough so that I can apply almost all of them for myself.

Most books of spreads are a bit too generic for me, but these are really wonderful!

Does anyone else have it, use it?

Tigerangel

I don't have it, but I think I need to get it after reading some reviews on it, I read cards better when I use a spread...really need to get this book soon thanks for bringing my attention to it.

Hedera

It just works so well for me!
Almost like a workbook; every spread I've done so far has taught me something about the tarot, myself, or both.

Disa

oh yeah, I have this book. I've only used it 2 or 3 times.

Citrin

yes, I also love it :) Really good for when I wanna use my cards but don't have a specific question...

Phaidra

Oh my! Just noticed that I haven't posted in months. I received this book only yesterday hoping that the "365" in the title will help get me back into my tarot groove. Trying to dedicate Sundays to tarot whenever I can. The contents look very appealing with little sidebars of history and notable events for the specific day. "Happy Spreading" to all!

Blindflower

Resurrecting this post- I got this book a few weeks ago, and I find it to be quite nice so far! As I am a new user, this book is really appealing in that it gives you a project each and every day if you wish for it to get to know your deck. So far the spreads I've done have been fun and insightful, but not too heavy!

Does anyone else use this book occasionally? What are your impressions of it?