Beginners Lenormand Class

beekie

Has anyone taken Melissa Hills beginner lenormand online course? I was thinking about taking it and was wanting to see what other people thought of it :)

Thanks!

SwampLady

No but now that I am awaiting my first Lenormand deck, this is something I will look into !!!!

beekie

No but now that I am awaiting my first Lenormand deck, this is something I will look into !!!!

It sounds like a good class! She has beginners and then a class for the Grand Tableau. You can purchase the classes separate or together... 12 weeks total :)

Flaxen

I have - I found it a great introduction to Lenormand. It is clearly explained and very easy to follow. It should get you up and running to try and read the cards for yourself quite quickly. Although I eventually ended up using methods taught in the Cartomantes Cabinet course as these made the most sense to me.

It does pay to be consistent with your meanings and keep practising though. You'll reap the benefits if you devote the time to the cards and your practice.

Asher

I have - I found it a great introduction to Lenormand. It is clearly explained and very easy to follow. It should get you up and running to try and read the cards for yourself quite quickly. Although I eventually ended up using methods taught in the Cartomantes Cabinet course as these made the most sense to me.

It does pay to be consistent with your meanings and keep practising though. You'll reap the benefits if you devote the time to the cards and your practice.

I agree with Flaxen completely! Melissa is a great teacher (and presenter; I saw her at BATS last year) and her method is clear and concise (and fun!). I also have moved on to other methods, but I can highly recommend Melissa for your first taste of reading Lenormand.

beekie

Thanks Flaxen and Asher.... You have convinced me, beginners class it is :)

Joon

Thanks Flaxen and Asher.... You have convinced me, beginners class it is :)

Hi Beekie,

Thank you for posting this -- I saw it back when the thread went up and have signed on for the class too.

Coming soon!

SwampLady

I am in also. Looking forward to it!!!

strings of life

I signed up for the class as well :). She is an inspirational artist/deck creator and her class seemed like the perfect way for me to delve in and be somewhat structured about learning Lenormand. I adore her Postmark Lenormand, which I'll be using to learn everything with.

$30 = a bargain!

I have the first lesson printed up, plastic sheets are ready for a 3 ring binder, and I have a notebook too. I'm taking the class with a close friend as well so that we can practice together.