Dialectical Spread (For Two Decks)

Master_Margarita

Looking for ways to use two decks. This was designed with the Victorian Romantic and Bohemian Gothic, but could use any two sharply contrasting decks.

----1-----------------------2----
(deck 1)------------------(deck 2)
---------------------------------
--------------3--4---------------
--------(deck 1)(deck 2)---------

1. Thesis. Deck 1's view of the question asked.
2. Antithesis. Deck 2's view of the question asked.
3 and 4 Synthesis. These cards, one from each deck, are read together to resolve any differences between cards 1 and 2.

:heart: M_M~

vess913

Thanks for posting this! I've been thinking of using two contrasting decks lately, so this is perfect.

Golden Moon

Love this spread. I too have been waiting for a short spread to use 2 different tarot decks. You woulden't mind showing us an example on how to use your spread?

Master_Margarita

Golden Moon said:
Love this spread. I too have been waiting for a short spread to use 2 different tarot decks. You woulden't mind showing us an example on how to use your spread?

I've created an example here.

:heart: M_M~

Michellehihi

Thank you for this spread! I used a dark deck and an animal deck, and it was very insightful!

kmartin60

Dialectical spread

I as well think this spread sounds awesome! I'm going to try it firstly with my 2 miniature decks:

"Pagan Cat" tarot and the "Manga" tarot

These ought to be a hoot! The Manga is real TAO, or Zen like and the Pagan Cat one is just how you would pic a cats reaction..! LOL

Once I figure out a question I will post my reading.....ROFL