Taking the Tarot to Heart

MarkMcElroy

It's Here!

Just for those interested: it turns out Taking the Tarot to Heart is available earlier than expected. Amazon.com and other online retailers are shipping copies now, and friends have spotted the book in the big chains. Just in time for the holidays, as they say.

I also have autographed copies with free Priority Mail shipping available at TarotTools.com.

Thanks again for your interest! Now, I'm off to pound out today's quota of words...

Mark

OakDragon

I just bought this book last night. Can't wait to start reading it (when I find the time, hopefully tonight some).

:)

Scion

Thanks for the heads up Mark... I have it on preorder so it should be any day now...

Scion

Diana

MarkMcElroy said:
Just for those interested: it turns out Taking the Tarot to Heart is available earlier than expected. Amazon.com and other online retailers are shipping copies now, and friends have spotted the book in the big chains. Just in time for the holidays, as they say.

This is so cool, Mark!!! You must be feeling like you can at last show your new baby to the world!

I'm pretty excited for you and send you my very very sincere wishes that this book will be a success.

*Doing a happy dance for Mark*

rota

"...it turns out Taking the Tarot to Heart is available earlier than expected. Amazon.com and other online retailers are shipping copies now, and friends have spotted the book in the big chains."

++++++++

CONGRATULATIONS!

MarkMcElroy

Thanks for the Good Wishes!

Thanks so much for the warm wishes!

This book is a very personal one for me, so I'm pleased that it's being very well-received by its first readers!

As folks read it, I'd love to hear about what works, what doesn't, and what people do with the exercises and techniques in their own relationships!

- M.

Cerulean

Yes, I picked it up from Borders with a coupon...

when I picked up my nephews' present, the Lord of the Rings (Return of the King) Extended Edition...

One for them, one for me...

Cheerful Congradulations and Happy New Year!

Cerulean

P.S. Hope to post it as a fav after vacation with your book and the Lovers Path (hope this also comes before I fly out to snow country)....

WooMonkey

I just ordered my copy yesterday. I guess Mark was right--the wait was survivable (barely)! :)

I hope to be able to post on it soon!

Bonnie

Mark's World

The cover's to Mark's books are, I think, his very best publicity! ;-) I absolutely hated the cover to the first book ("Putting The Tarot To Work"), but did find the second cover (the revised cover to "Taking The Tarot To Heart") at least acceptable.

Mark has a great deal to offer the Tarot world. I suggest visiting his site (http://www.tarottools.com/tttth/index.htm), as he has a great deal of online and interactive material available.

I am looking forward to his new deck and book - they are bound to be high energy works that will take us all to another level. :)

Bonnie

~May Your Path Be Well Lit And Well Traveled~

WooMonkey

Well my copy has arrived and I'm already well into it. Another masterpiece by Mark! It's as no-nonsense and humorous as Putting the Tarot to Work. The Personal Romantic Profile is a wonderful insight exercise.

The only "problem" I have is that I wish there was more! More Note sections on the individual spreads, all 78 cards covered in the Personal Romantic Profile, etc. (I realize that this would be very impractical and result in a giant tome too large to fit in a backpack!)

I am already bubbling and fizzing with ideas on how I can use this book for myself, and at work with my clients!

:) Woo!